• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Possibly destroyed etizolam pg mix with too much heat

EphemeralOutlet141

Bluelight Crew
500mg/237mL. Anyone have any tips at all? I've been all over Reddit and got no help. Lots of heat exposure after I made the mixture and I feel like that caused the huge drop in potency at already .5mg/mL. Any help would be appreciated. I've dosed 3 entire oral syringes and I'm still up and my insomnia is terrible.

To clarify: the mixture itself was isolated, pg ez. It went through a lot of hot weather is what I mean. No heat treatments at all until after.

Has the etiz crashed out of solution or something? I don't see how the kind of temperatures associated with hot weather would degrade etizolam, which i think is pretty stable.

Any risidual solid particles noticeable in the solution?

Has the etiz crashed out of solution or something? I don't see how the kind of temperatures associated with hot weather would degrade etizolam, which i think is pretty stable.

Any risidual solid particles noticeable in the solution?

No, but it was not all dissolved at once. Present circumstances. So now that you bring that up, I'm sure the second bottle that dissolved all the way will work. It was a very rough solution, not the right space or prep tools ya know.

I'll give that a shot.

You didn't dissolve it all at once? So you added more etiz into a solution that already had etiz in it? Maybe you miscalculated the concentration by an error in how many mg of etiz you put in or maybe you thought you had more milliliters then you actually did resulting in a dilute solution.

Either way be careful, you are now messing with a solution with an unknown concentration of etizolam and i probably don't need to tell you that it could lead to a blackout very easily.