• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Possible PMMA ? (with pictures)

Matt123

Bluelighter
Hey ppl,

I just tested a batch of pills and the results are a bit dodgy. Id like ur opinion on this.

The pills are yellow 1-Ups/Mushrooms, and supposedly contain 150/160 mg's of MDMA.

These are the pills:
im1mrm.jpg

I used 2 different EZ-tests.

Test 1 (left bottle) : Marquis
2yycil2.jpg
2zoxfuo.png

As you can see test one seems to check out.

Test 2 however (right bottle) seems to have a reddish color, indicating PMMA ?: Mandelin
2yycil2.jpg
2vv5atw.jpg

Last edited:
To clarify. Im worried about the right bottle (Mandelin). Ive done the test 2 more times and can upload more pics.

Last edited:
In my opinion they both look like they tested as "ecstacy" other than a bit of yellow I see at the top which I presume is part of the pill, the one on the right looks a lot closer too purple than red, perhaps it is the yellow dye in the pill giving it that hint of red.

The EZ-test mandelin always had a reddish tint when tested positive for MDMA. I even made a thread about it a while ago here

Those look like valid results to me. If you want to be sure, send in a sample for lab analysis. If you want more certainty you could buy a full testkit and test with that

The EZ-test mandelin always had a reddish tint when tested positive for MDMA. I even made a thread about it a while ago here

Those look like valid results to me. If you want to be sure, send in a sample for lab analysis. If you want more certainty you could buy a full testkit and test with that

I cant seem to find a full test kit where I live. Its all about the EZ-test over here it seems.

Anyways, we took them last night and rolled pretty good =]

I cant seem to find a full test kit where I live. Its all about the EZ-test over here it seems.

Anyways, we took them last night and rolled pretty good =]
Here you go. I've used them before. They are based in Australia but they ship worldwide