• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Possible missed iv shot and red dots around the site

Cockbars

Greenlighter
046-D8-B4-D-CAEE-43-F3-BF1-B-B2-E05511-B21-D.jpg
Hi, just wanted to ask is it dangerous that i probably missed shot in this site, i didnt felt any pain when register but now i noticed there are these little red dots around it. What could it be? Thanks

doesnt look like a miss more like an allergic reaction to something. seen this in another thread. maybe there is some new shit being put in our drugs that is causing these reactions.
keep us posted, yeah?

doesnt look like a miss more like an allergic reaction to something. seen this in another thread. maybe there is some new shit being put in our drugs that is causing these reactions.
keep us posted, yeah?
Thanks for the reply! Im from finland so i ahooted buprenorphine (stupid, i know) so it is pharmaseutical shit. That makes me even more worried tbh. It hasnt grow or anything tho, so hope it goes away

You'll know if you missed an IV 'cause it hurts as you're injecting it.

That looks more like either a heat rash (was it too hot?) or a localized allergic reaction, but that's just my opinion...I'm not medical professional.

Don't worry, I've had 50ml of meth missed into my arm. It turned gray, every other vein I hit was soo vassoconstricted that I could only bear to get half a ml of movement in my Syringe while my viens backed up and clotted like I was shooting raw freash tampons into my arm. The interesting light headedness from such a small dose of a drug paired the Hallucinations and psychosis from my 3 day bender and my introduction to Methamphetamines. It was a mess and I started to shoot meth, thinking that I wouldn't spend 12 hours at a time poking myself as I did shooting coke. My Initial aspirations we're rewarded only shooting myshooting myth 2 times I'm in the 1st 12 hours, but my focus and control wained as the second and third days progressed. I say all this because meth is a dirty drug, I never had an absence in 7 years of Speedballs, I start to shoot meth and within 2 weeks I had 3. Missing hurts, but you will likely do a lot more damage when you don't care, when things are going great and you've only got to land one more. Then you'll get out of the bathroom, even though you can hear the cleaning up after Thanksgiving dinner. Everyone waited 10 mins before they started rolling eat without you.

I tend to not miss when I shoot because I figured out how to hold the needle in a grip where I don't have to move my hand after putting the needle in and then pushing the plunger, but you really should not keep shooting if you know you're missing. My HR technique when I missed a bit more often was using plugging as a last resort if I could not hit a vein. Saved me a lot of pain.

Put a circle with a marker around the area which you are concerned about. If anything red or weird spreads beyond that circle, go to the hospital. If it is red to touch, hospital. Sharp pain, or intense pain, hospital. Fever, hospital.

Trust me, it's better to get medical attention than risk dealing with it alone.

Or if you aren't willing to do that, you need to look at an alternative ROA.