• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Possible court drug screen, help

MadADD

Greenlighter
So I was caught by the police doing stupid things with a friend back in late December. We were both drunk and stealing things from open cars. When they came up to us, they smelled alcohol on our breath so they obviously breathalyzed us.

Before I got arrested, I smoked basically every single day for quite a few months. Since I live with my parents, they grounded me and I stopped smoking for almost 2 months (I snuck out 3 times to smoke throughout those 2 months). I just got ungrounded 10 days ago, and I've smoked, at the very most, 6 times since then. Yesterday, I was dabbing like a madman and just kept taking monster sized dabs of shatter. I just got home from school and my parents told me my court info came, and my date is in two weeks from today (March 20th).

I don't know if I'll be tested or not since I was drunk. In the case that I am, will I be okay to smoke one more time tomorrow? Also, are there any tricks you have to help me pass this possible drug test?

I don't know if this information will be helpful or not, but I'm 17 years old and live in Indiana. I'm 6'0 and weigh 140lbs and am very skinny. This is also my first offense.

Please help guys, I think I'll need it 8(

Edit: please don't tell me how I'm a bad person for stealing, or anything of the sort. I realize what I did was horribly wrong, and I've learned from that.

Dude, same thing happened to me way back in the day. Got caught acting a fool with a friend, locked up, yada yada, next thing you know I gotta pee in a cup, right?

Came here to ask for some help. You know what the mother fuckers here told me?

No drug testing questions allowed.

maybe twice though. I think three times would cancel out the cancel out and fuck yourself over twice in the end, though.

yo, this Roy Rogers chicken is a godsend. I'm munchin' the fuck out this chicken. The fries iight.... the biscuit was bangin' when I split that mafucka in half and threw some jelly threw some threw some grape jelly on that bitch, hoe.

but yo, I'm about to get playstation plus and play gta online potatoman (PS4). you fuckin' with me, bruh?

bruv

i been sleepin' on the ps4. str8 up. My pops wanted one cuz he's fascinated by the quality of a video game but I'm not really a gamer anymore.

I been i got a ps3 doh. Gta5, fifa14(lol).

told you, i been sleepin'

FUCK.

I need some ps4 friends man, lmao. fuck my life.

most of my irl friends trap all day and/or have last-gen consoles. fuckin' irritating.