• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Possible 2c-e pill that looks like E.

DoctorPepper

Greenlighter
Well awhile back I was given some pretty sketch ( too perfect of a pill) e tablet. It was really big and was professionaly made. Had a intresting 'power up,stand by' logo. On the other side it had a LV which is common in southern California Other people have the same pills with other logos as well, but they all have the Stand By on the other side. They come in red,blue,green,yellow,and black.

I looked it up and found some interesting results. The pills had all similar trip reports. In everyone of them people compared it to tripping. They had OEV's CEV's and body tingles and stimulant effects. They also had some negative effects such as nausea and stimulation (lasting up to 10 hours). In the report some people even double dosed thinking it wasn't going to kick (then tripping hard all night with body load). Another strange similarity was that they didn't feel anything for a long while just like with 2c's namely 2c-e. Someone even said it was like shrooming. Lights moving, shadows jumping, walls and ground warping, moon red, colors and ect. I don't know of any pipes that do that.

I think most people over react when they have adverse effects from a drug that shouldn't have it. They think MDMA so when they start tripping and have bad nausea it makes it extra unpleasant. One person said it felt like 2c-b but made them sick. The mod at pill reports edited that out and said it was most likely a Pipe. Even though he had never seen the pill at all or thought about another drug.

I further researched and found that someone had the same pills in yellow and tested them negative for pipes and a little bit of mdma. They even showed the Marquis test as a dark kind-of purpleish and 2c-i tests as a dark green to black. I'm pretty certin that 2c-e would test the same maybe a slight change. Is it possilbe that I may have found me more 2c-e?

I further researched and found that someone had the same pills in yellow and tested them negative for pipes and a little bit of mdma.
How exactly does that work? Pipes are pretty hard to detect, I don't see how you can take the fact that their presence wasn't obvious as evidence of their absence. The test result you describe and the reported subjective effects are exactly what I'd expect from a piperazine pill with enough MDMA to fool a test. There are psychedelic piperazines, TFMPP being the most common. Yes, 2Cs would turn Marquis reagent green, so I dount they are present.

I've heard of 2c-b rolls but never 2c-e in pills. I know someone who ate a 2c-b roll and they started to feel weird after a while, then threw up eventually and as soon as they threw up they started seeing crazy visuals.

most of the 2c's dont last 10 hours - the long time to come up, heavy body load, nausia, long duration really leads me to think piperazines.

Marquis will not give any colour change when used on piperazines and 2ce would give a vivid green reaction - if your pills gave a watery purple/black reaction then this is an indication of a piperazine pill with a small amount of MDxx to trick the tester.

This is more suited for the Pillreports test section so I will move it over.

Also if the substance IS BZP it will fizz when put marquis but will have no colour change.....

Also if the substance IS BZP it will fizz when put marquis but will have no colour change.....

BZP is now controlled so a lot of the manufacturers use McPP and Tmfpp - these dont always fizz. (but give a trippy, unpleasant high almost exactly like the OP describes).

Well awhile back I was given some pretty sketch ( too perfect of a pill) e tablet. It was really big and was professionaly made. Had a intresting 'power up,stand by' logo. On the other side it had a LV which is common in southern California Other people have the same pills with other logos as well, but they all have the Stand By on the other side. They come in red,blue,green,yellow,and black.

I looked it up and found some interesting results. The pills had all similar trip reports. In everyone of them people compared it to tripping. They had OEV's CEV's and body tingles and stimulant effects. They also had some negative effects such as nausea and stimulation (lasting up to 10 hours). In the report some people even double dosed thinking it wasn't going to kick (then tripping hard all night with body load). Another strange similarity was that they didn't feel anything for a long while just like with 2c's namely 2c-e. Someone even said it was like shrooming. Lights moving, shadows jumping, walls and ground warping, moon red, colors and ect. I don't know of any pipes that do that.

I think most people over react when they have adverse effects from a drug that shouldn't have it. They think MDMA so when they start tripping and have bad nausea it makes it extra unpleasant. One person said it felt like 2c-b but made them sick. The mod at pill reports edited that out and said it was most likely a Pipe. Even though he had never seen the pill at all or thought about another drug.

I further researched and found that someone had the same pills in yellow and tested them negative for pipes and a little bit of mdma. They even showed the Marquis test as a dark kind-of purpleish and 2c-i tests as a dark green to black. I'm pretty certin that 2c-e would test the same maybe a slight change. Is it possilbe that I may have found me more 2c-e?

Unfortunately, I'd be willing to say that whenever an ecstasy pill makes you hallucinate or "trip" 95% of the time... it's pipes. This is just hands down the most common adulterant and it seems to be getting better and better at tricking even experienced users. There are many different kinds of pipes, and hallucinations like you described are a common effect. Nausea, thinking they aren't going to work and double dropping because of the long drawn out come up, lasting 10 hours.... these are also classic signs of pipes. The odds of getting a research chemical in your ecstasy pill are slim. It does happen, but look at the results on ecstasydata for them vs say TFMPP.

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by "tested negative for pipes" Pipes don't react with the Mecke or the Marquis, which are the two more commonly used reagents. I can tell you from experience, that a Marquis reaction that is "kind of black or purplish" is not good. This indicates a small amount of MDMA just to trip the tester, and pipes. My guess is these are like the purple starfish, which test like you described, and ended up being pipes with .01 parts MDMA when we sent them to edata.

I hate to be a debbie downer, but if I were a betting man, I'd put all my money down on pipes. Before I knew as much as I do about testing, I would trick myself into thinking I was getting something other than pipes, mostly because I didn't want to believe I was getting the dreaded pipes... but a few months of reading Pill Reports and looking at test results will prove you otherwise.