• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Positive Life Changes With Cannabis

SonOfEden

Greenlighter
It has often been said that marijuana changes personality, etc. As a new user of cannabis (for medical reasons) I kept this in mind with some curiosity when I started. I went with indica, which was supplied by my sister. BC God Bud. Later I used Space Queen, Granddaddy Purple and countless other strains. Those were my favorite strains so far though. I quickly noticed that plasticity (ability of the brain to learn and change) had indeed dramatically increased, and I decided that if this was going to be a life changing event, that I would be in charge of the direction of change. Many of you may have heard the quote, "As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he." What we come across in our daily lives, the environment we surround ourselves in, the thoughts we think, the people we associate with, the things we do, all of these have great weight upon the person we become. I am a person who continually is seeking to improve myself, to become better, more positive, spiritual, close to God, etc. I decided immediately that as I was getting high, that I would fill my life with positive and useful things to shape me towards the person I wanted to become, in an intentional manner. During the time I spend high on cannabis, I have for the most part sought positive, uplifting, useful teaching tools to help my personality shape. This included: -Youtube videos with various types of good music. (various genres, lots of rock, jazz, ambient, electronica, classical.) -Positive affirmation videos such as the ones found here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwRp13WDIrMOymBT_bVtrOKexajIJMeRZ -Lots and lots of prayer. My relationship with God was dramatically deepened and improved and I came away understanding Him far better. I was able to speak to him about topics on levels that I had never before been able to achieve. I talked to Him about everything. -Meditation was important. I was able to determine various places in my life where I am quite weak that need to be improved on. All in all, I feel that my experience on cannabis has been a complete success. I am not saying I didn't have any fun, I have had (and will have) loads of it, but the overall experience has been exquisite, uplifting, beautiful, though there were a few rocky moments. I feel closer to God, I feel closer to my goals, I feel like a much better, open, more loving person who has healed tremendously. Right now I am growing various indica strains in order to have a plethora of the stuff without the high cost. White Ice, Northern Lights, Afghani, OG Kush. I plan to also grow the LSD strain from Barneys, next year. I will continue to use cannabis as part of my overall striving to become a better person. I don't know how long I intend to use cannabis, it really depends on the medical condition. I may also return to it in the future for maintenance. Anyways, I thought I'd share my experience and find out from you guys what you do that helps you when you're high. Or anything particularly entertaining. Take care, all.

[MENTION=405796]assclass[/MENTION]

yea i think that there are definitely costs to deal with, they need to be weighed vs benefits. I'll make a separate post for this next bit, I'm really high, sorry.

Last edited: