• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Poppy Seed Tea ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLOUDnine420

Bluelighter
So I've been reading about poppy seed tea, and I would like to attempt to make it. From what I understand you need the seeds that are black or dark in color, and they need to have a spicy smell to them. This much I know, however I cannot seem to find any stores that carry lots of poppy seeds, let alone the ones needed for making the tea. Idk if it's proper to ask where to find the seeds or not, but any hints would be helpful. I've tried looking for small natural food stores but none seem to carry any seeds. Anyways if anyone has any ideas of what I can do to try and locate a store that would sell poppy seeds (before all the alkoloids are washed off) it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any info. :\

Almost all seeds are washed these days because of the hype that poppy seed tea got a while back.

Many craft stores sell poppy pods, which is a similar concept and in every way superior to seed tea.

Also no, it's not proper to ask where to find the seeds here. Sources are 100% not allowed.

As the above poster stated, pod tea may be the way to go.

Wish I could help you more specifically, but I just wanted to say don't give up hope, it took me awhile, but I've found several stores that sell in bulk and produce good quality tea.

Take Care,

-Guilio

In all honesty, its a less than 50/50 chance of your seeds making good, worthwhile tea.

When I made the tea, I was incredibly lucky to find "good" seeds my first time.
You really cannot tell by the color or smell of the seeds whether they will produce some good tea. It's a shot in the dark.

Also, you have to use A LOT, and I mean A LOT of seeds just to make a bit of tea. I had an extremely low tolerance when I made the tea, and it still took A LOT of seeds to get "high"..or close to it 8)

Pods are the way to go. Probably a bit harder to locate, but you have a WAY better chance of catchin' the sought-after nod =D

Ppt

Let me start by saying Thanks for the information all of you. :)

I guess it looks like pods are the way to go, because I am definetily looking for the nods. :| the morphines not doing it right now. Anyways, could anyone shed a little insite on how many pods or weight needed to make tea. Or if anyone knows of any links to a guide or something that would be appreciated! :)

Thanks again, and hope to see some more replies.

Try looking online, find the types of poppies that produce the best tea and then just search in online stores for them.

This is from another site I found that SWIM told me about-

"This is a guide to The Poppy Seed Life for Adults-take it with a grain of salt and don't forget to live life while you are alive

I took pst for many, many years. Daily. I was high all the time 24-7. But I don't know any other way. But "took" is the key word. Off of it for many years now and off opiates.

First off-It is THE ABSOLUTE WORST OPIATE TO WITHDRAWAL FROM-except Heroin-only because I never tried or got hooked.
This I say from experience.
Like-no sleep for weeks. No sleep means 30 min - 1 hr. a night at best. This can go on for weeks. That is just the sleep part-
So if you fuck with it know that. And try to remember that when you get a good batch and you think this is too good to be true-maybe it is.
But if you can keep it mellow and not use daily-n the best case keep 3-4 days between each use- you may be okay.

Uncle Ex-Junkies PSA----

IF IT IS YOUR FIRST TIME-especially if its your first time fucking with OPIATES-DO NOT DOWN IT IN ONE GULP. It can fuck you up-sick-hospital-even some kid died.
Now-he was taking heroic doses from what I understand but he did. Its just something that needs to be said because his parents went through hell and I would hate to be part of something like that. At the least I have had friends who try some and just get way out of it and probably dont really respond well to opiates. But if you are here-you probably like opiates
So, this is just a guide. People do what they want-and they should be able to do so. This is how I did it and It was fun when it was fun.
Anyhow-just be cool and know your dope.

PREPARATION-
Always use w/ white grapefruit juice. It does something with enzymes etc (this applies to to other drugs-LSD as well-the OJ fable is actually better with grapefruit)
now water can work but it tastes like flower dirt and is not as strong. Pink can work too but for some reason white seems to be better.
-A pound or 10-20oz of seeds (see below for quality,look,smell etc)
-Buy a bottle of GF juice.
-buy another bottle of something-this is your mixer bottle so it can be cheap. Make sure the cap can screw off a bit but still stay on the bottle, and make sure it will fit all the seeds you have with double the space to account for the juice.
-put the seeds in the bottle and pour in the juice. Just enough so you can shake it comfortably but not have tons of extra (drinking a 64ox bottle of GF juice a day is not for everybody)
-Shake for 10 minutes. Dont be lazy. ITs not that hard. Just put on music and shake to the beat yo.
-let it sit for 5-10 min.
-turn upside down over a glass and slightly twist the cap off-only enough so that when you squeeze the bottle liquid comes out but not seeds. It will make sense.

NOW-HERE IS THE DEAL- in the best case scenario-YOU HAVE A GLASS OF MORPHINE AND CODEINE and some Edgar Allen Poe type 1865 opiate blend in front of you.
Beware and have fun.

DOSE-
I suggest drinking 1/4 or the cup-you will know within 15-20 min if its good. It will hit your stomach then up your neck into your head.
NOW-it gets stronger and lasts a long time.
So if you are new to it just let it ride and see how it works.
It also sort of has a ceiling. Its a tall one but it does. Meaning-you can get really high but it seems like there is a point where it doesnt go much higher. Thats my opinion.
It's a great high. That is all I can say- But that all depends on the seeds

SEEDS

It can be a bitch to find good ones-but I always did and in the weirdest places at times.
I have found good seeds in the midwest.
Of course bigger cities are the best.
Polish folks use fuck loads of seeds so their markets are a good start. You can find them for as cheap as $3-4 for 20 0z
In a pinch Target has seeds that usually work. Their brand of seeds are $4 a bottle. 3-4 bottles should get you high. In a pinch.
Places to look-Online works-and you can find unwashed there. But its hard because you have to invest and can' test.
Bulk food stores, Amish markets, Resturant suppliers, "Ethnic" markets, Mexican groceries or any food supply type place.
Good ones are usually darker and have an aromatic smell rather than a "old, dried" smell. This may be obvious but it should be noted.
They also can be a bit bluer that grey-but sometimes its best (if you can) to test. And make notes if you can. They usually come in batches-
so if you find good ones and see others with same look and packaged date that can be a safe bet.
If you find a good brand you can call them and find out where they supply. Usually ask about a variety-not just poppies.
Because people get fishy but they also like money.
I once had a hook up where I bought 40 lbs every two weeks for $80. No questions asked. I think I mentioned something about a bakery. But that brings us to the next thing

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH ALL THOSE SEEDS?
Early in my career I was asked that at a market where I had been getting seeds at (Basically-I was coming in once a week and buying them all)
I said "you make a tea out of it and it feels great" stupidly.The cashier heard me of course and soon after they stopped selling them.
I shit where I ate and I ate no more.

I was asked "why" so many times. So come up with a reason why (I am an artist, its for my Polish grandma etc) but make sure it stops them from asking more questions.
Because if you say- "I am a caterer" then whats the name of the biz? Do you have a card? Whats your website called?"
Tie it to family and play dumb and never offer it up.
And buy something other than seeds and GF juice.

If you don't get addicted it is easier because this is something that is rewarding, but takes a weird sort of effort. You can't just go to the block and get a bag and boom. You have to find it and they have to work. For some like me, the search is a good time

I hope this helps and doesn't harm. Enjoy in moderation. Opiates feel great-addiction doesn't and wd is hell-PEACE "

Status
Not open for further replies.