• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Poppy Seed Tea - Taper vs Cold Turkey?

Thanks for the ideas guys. Based on responses it seems likely I have kidney damage already or as a result of pst. As has been said the fluid retention in feet is classic symptom of renal failure [or partial ] . I haven't been to a dr for a year so you've convinced me I should go and get the full array of blood tests done to check on health.
The other possiblity is just allergy. When I used to work with fibreglass I was well aware of a phenominom called 'cumulative sensitivity' . The more exposures you have to fibreglass the more likely you will suddenly have toxic reactions even though you may have had no problems for years. So be it cummulative toxicity or kidney disease I"ll see if a Dr can give an answer.

As for thebaine, yeah I agree not really the symptoms of poisoning, although I've felt as if I was going to have a seizure a number of times while on pst. It never did happen though.

Hey it is me again.

Taper failed cos I'm a loser. In a few days I'm going out into the middle of nowhere for 7 days with no poppy seeds.

I know it is hard to say, but does anyone know how long PST withdrawals can last for? Will I be on the mend after 7 days cold turkey or still deep in W/D? This is going to fucking suck, but this lifestyle is so shit I know I have to change - even though I can't see any light on the other side.