• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Poppy seed tea safe after taking 2mg etizolam 14 hours ago?

morphine-dreams

Bluelighter
As the title states. I'm probably just being paranoid, I have a mild benzo tolerance and decent opiate tolerance. I should be good, right?

you could be at risk.. just dont take the benzo if you plan on drinking tea that day

14 hours? I'd say so.. depends on your tolerance I guess.

I find etizolam one of the shortest acting benzos I've had and it doesn't seem to accumulate in the way that xanax did. It's the only benzo I've got at the moment though so I've been taking it daily with my pod tea, which seems to stretch the effects of the etizolam out a little. Aside from some prolonged drowsiness in the morning, I've not had any problems with reactions between the two. I keep doses of both pretty low though.

Just my experience of course, everything effects everyone differently.

I metabolize stuff quickly, and yeah I barely feel 2mg. It was just to fall asleep after an acid trip. I don't know exactly how high my opiate tolerance is but I've been drinking seed/pod tea weekly lately, sometimes twice a week, and I used to have a habit so my tolerance skyrocketed right back to where it used to be. It's definitely not low.

Just be aware that the halflife of seed tea is really long.
Besides that, i think there are too many variable to definitively say "safe" or "not".
I'd advise caution; i've heard of people falling asleep on that combo and nearly asphyxiating on vomit whilst sleeping/passed out

Having said that, etiz doesnt stay in your system all that long.

^oh yeah, I don't plan on using benzos or any other downers for the next few days so it's all good. Absolute worst case scenario, I'm with my BF anyway who'll be staying up late. I'll just do a lower dose than usual.

Yeah, it can be difficult to know where your tolerance is at with poppy teas.. seeds especially, they can vary in potency a fair bit. That's why I always try to keep doses low as possible, every now and then I have a cup of the tea and it's 2 or 3 times stronger than what I expected. Luckily, it's never been too much, just takes me by surprise a bit, reminds me to be cautious.

Luckily I seem to be pretty physically tolerant. I can feel pretty high but my pupils never get that tiny anymore and I still cough when I smoke weed, lol. Plus the other thing that helps is that I'm using the same batch of seeds as I have been for a while and so far the strength has been pretty predictable. Anyway, I had half a cup and might not even finish it because I feel pretty great already. Anyone know how long it'll last if I refrigerate it?

Luckily I seem to be pretty physically tolerant. I can feel pretty high but my pupils never get that tiny anymore and I still cough when I smoke weed, lol. Plus the other thing that helps is that I'm using the same batch of seeds as I have been for a while and so far the strength has been pretty predictable. Anyway, I had half a cup and might not even finish it because I feel pretty great already. Anyone know how long it'll last if I refrigerate it?

it'll last for a few days refrigerated, if you need to store it longer than a couple days i'd freeze it.