• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Poppy Seed Tea and Kratom together?

chemicaldiscovery

Bluelighter
I just drank a batch of PST. I am 29 years old. About a 10 years ago I have a very serious opiate addiction that ruined my life. I ended up being clean for almost 5 years. Now I smoke cannabis everyday and I take in the range of 15-25 grams of kratom daily. Kratom has totally changed my life for the better in every imaginable way. But that is for another thread. I have been taking kratom daily for about 2 years and I have spent countless hours researching it and I plan to soon write a detailed retrospective on my experiences if people are interested but anyway, I digress. I generally take kratom 3 times a day. I find fixed dosages and schedules with little leeway is the best way for me to have a managable life. I never take any other opiates or opioids except for the occasional PST experience. Because of the cross-tolerance from kratom I don't get as high as I used to back in the day from PST but its still a nice change and it feels good to let my body clear a little kratom out now and then. This morning I took 7 grams which is a medium dose for me. They generally range from 5-12 grams. 5, 7 and 10 being my most common "sweet spots" depending on what I am looking for. I'm feeling great physically from the PST. (Should mention I took some turmeric and black pepper to potentiate the tea knowing tolerance might be a problem) But it is lacking mentally. The euphoria isnt really at where I want it to be and honestly I feel a little bored. It's 3:14 on the east coast. I usually take my second dose somewhere between 4 and 7 pm depending on my schedule that day and what makes most sense. When I take PST, however, I generally skip at least this dose if not both of my last two doses. Is it a bad idea to take 5 grams? I'm not worried about missing the oppurtunity to drive my tolerance down a bit by skipping it. I'm just wondering if it would do anything extra for me other than maybe making me dizzy. Thanks guys! Any ideas?

Last edited:
I just drank the last of it. I did 3 washes -the first 2 min, the second 5 min, and the third 5 min- on 45 oz or almost 1.5 lb of seeds. I drank all of it with a few drops of lemon juice from about 2:00pm -5:00pm. My kratom tolerance is definitely at work here putting a ceiling on the experience. I still haven't decided if I want to add some kratom into the mix. My morning dose has completely wore off so right now its just the pst. I'll for sure wait another 30 min - 1 hr before making my decision as my stomach is still uncomfortably full with liquid and I don't want to risk gagging myself T&Wing some powder. If anyone has any experience with this combo let me know. If I decide to do it I'll post my findings either way. (-: