• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Poppy pods... Advise needed reduction leading to worrying side effects?

43cd8eac-b863-4935-b217-246d7bb88602-02fbd97e1f493d6b58f9f3947e1bcb5f.jpg

Get the bottle of Liquid Magnesium Citrate

Drink the entire bottle as it says on the instructions and you will shit, trust me I have been down this road. Do it before it's too late, these people aren't helping and you need to help yourself. I'm not sure what country your from but in the US this is available at pharmacies.

43cd8eac-b863-4935-b217-246d7bb88602-02fbd97e1f493d6b58f9f3947e1bcb5f.jpg

Get the bottle of Liquid Magnesium Citrate

Drink the entire bottle as it says on the instructions and you will shit, trust me I have been down this road. Do it before it's too late, these people aren't helping and you need to help yourself. I'm not sure what country your from but in the US this is available at pharmacies.
Cheers my friend. I'm in England. I got some Andrews Salts, dunno if that's everywhere or just UK 🤷‍♂️. It's got 22.6% Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, 19.5% citric acid and 17.4% Magnesium Sulphate. It said take 2x ml spoonful, didn't really understand that. I took 3 heaped teaspoons twice yesterday and with the a suppository aswell this morning managed to go. Then found out thats way more than should've taken. Plus taking loads of other bits.

Taken same amount today. Don't think it's emptied me but when I had a 55g tea earlier I waited til it was cool and downed half, could feel the pods in 5 minutes, which I haven't had in about 6 months, Guessing cos its hitting my stomach now.

I did look around for what you said and couldn't find it anywhere 🤷‍♂️.

Think I've worked out the orange stains. I've got underactive thyroid and that makes me sensitive to beta carotene. I've been having 90-100g pod tea every day for 7-8 months. So think it's the colour from the poppies coming through, even though obviously dried. I'm 90% sure it's not Jaundice etc cos on my blood test my bilirubin levels are low and my albumin is high.

Gonna have to quit the pods got about 13lbs left I'll keep taking 25-30g tea so I don't stop instantly, plus get 500ml/1000mg Oramorph weekly so hopefully I'll be OK 🤞👍 seeing an Endocrinologist and the lipids departments soon (hopefully) in hospital.

Thanks for the help buddy. Much appreciated