• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Popping a Cherry Tonight

blah blah

Bluelighter
K guys I have a lady friend who is rolling for her very first time tonight and have been having a battle on how to dose her. I have available:
Bowling Ball Mints
Yellow A Mints
White Lightning (MDA)
Yellow Dolphin Pokes
Yellow Dragonfly Pokes
Green Euro Pokes
Ridiculously good MDMA Molly.

How would you guys dose her? My thoughts are a point of Molly and a Dragonfly poke to start (low dose pill with amps, she wants energy with it all she says), but its the redose 90 min to 2 hours later that I'm stuck on with all the options I have available. Another point of Molly or a Mint? If a mint, which one? We don't wanna destroy her for her first outing haha. We are dealing with virgin seratonin here and we must handle with care lol

I'm going to be on an MDA only diet tonight so I want her roll to last as long as possible since mine is going to out live hers. She's 5'6" 120-125 lbs.

Last edited:
Molly and possibly a little amp would be good. For my gfs first roll (around 6 weeks ago) I gave her 80mg of quality molly in a capsule, then 1 hour later gave her 30mg in a parachute. She started to feel it then BAM!!! it all just hit her. She had so much energy even without the amp, but that depends on the person I think.

She is only 5'2 125Lb and that was perfect and she was feeling amazing for about 3 hours.

Oh thank god I thought you were talking about popping some Pink Cherries...

People seem to love those Dolphins, maybe one of those with some molly on the side?

A first timer can get absolutely FUCKED off like 75mgs, so I wouldnt be giving her a whole point AND pills on top of that...

I mean, if she gets too high she wont want to fuck.... and then thats just a waste of pills! ;)

I totally agree...that'd be a waste of pills, but I'm not worried about her not wanting to fuck. Maybe a half point and the dragonfly then another point a couple hours later. God I can't wait for her to experience this.

highly recommend mda/mdma mix. thats how we used to do it back in the day. but for a first timer, You should give her a full point and when she's peakin and wants more ( lets be honest, we know she will) give her a low dose amp pill. It will drag it out for her and that way she get to experience Pure and she won't be all couch lock.

^^^It is the best feeling after they experience it. I spent almost a year looking for quality, and then another 6 months went before she was ready to try some. When she was on it one of the first things she said was "I wish everyone could feel this good'

Now she can't wait until next week to do it in club with some quality djs. It's a beautiful thing mate. You will have an amazing time (and so will she)

MDA/MDMA mixes are SUPER INTENSE, so I wouldnt really go with that lol...

mints would deff be my first choice if I could go back to my first roll, but for this situation, molly then a poke later seems like a good choice

I would still take the dolphin over the dragon though, just because they are edata tested and we've seen like a hundred reports for them lol, the dragons seemed a bit sketchy, and I believe they were amphetamine and not methamphetamine, and we all know meth works much better with MDMA hahaha

That mix just makes me drool thinkin about it. one of the bests highs ever in my book.

^^^It is the best feeling after they experience it. I spent almost a year looking for quality, and then another 6 months went before she was ready to try some. When she was on it one of the first things she said was "I wish everyone could feel this good'

Now she can't wait until next week to do it in club with some quality djs. It's a beautiful thing mate. You will have an amazing time (and so will she)
Oh don't I know she'll have an amazing time and definitely want more. I told her "i just want you to realize how spoiled you are for your first time. People balls deep in this scene rarely find shit this incredible so don't expect that it'll be like this every time you come across something." Haha

Folley I took the dragonflies and they really weren't too ampy. A good low dose MDMA/Amp pill that give her the dancey up she says she wants instead of being lethargically floored of just the amber Molly. It's the second dose that I'm puzzled on still. 1/2 point more molly then a dolphin ya think? Fucking options goddamn them! Ugh!

so.. what was the verdict??
i would have recommended a mint for the redose but when you have that many options, i suppose it doesn't really matter all that much!
;P

1 point of amber Molly to start...and that ended it. Last night did not go as I had played it out in my mind...I'll put the deets in my user report when I get to it.

^ He didnt get laid...

I feel for you <3

to be fair though, your first roll shouldnt be an all out balls to the wall experience, its good to start out small so you have something to build up too ;) you wouldnt want to destroy her serotonin system the first night lolz

Naw she didn't enjoy it AT ALL! Said there was nothing positive from it she felt and just sat there with a shitty look on her face for hours. I couldnt be around her without her tanking my INCREDIBLE roll on those bolts. So I left her sitting so I could glove where there was love and get other numbers ;) haha.
Thank god peanut and my other boys were there to pick up where I dropped off. I did my best to comfort her when I could, but damn. Dickish I know but fuck sakes that sapped my roll being around it.

^^^^been there before brutha. Its hard to babysit when your fucked outta your gourd and having a good time. I'm blessed to have found a woman that enjoys mdma and other mind altering substances just as much as i do.

i am ALWAYS dumbfounded when hearing some folks do not enjoy good MDMA! i just don't understand how that could be. maybe it has something to do with some underlying psychological condition or other. oh well. more good pills for you & your peoples. hopefully you were able to pull a few skeezers who actually appreciate a good roll every once in a while!! ;P

Every girl I have ever rolled with HATES the couchlock feeling of MDMA. All of them far prefer amped up beans to the mellow clean rolls, it's a chick thing I guess. I actually know of someone that takes a known strong amp with her other rolls, for energy. It does make sense, I just don't dig the following day of goo-brain the the amp lays on ya.