• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Poppers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random_1

Bluelighter
Umm Poppers. How fucking good is this evil shit in a bottle? One sniff and ur head is up your ass for about 5 seconds. Funny stuff.

Few Questions about these:
1. are these analogs of Amayl Nitrate or whatever?
2. Are they legal?
3. Where can I find them/Price?
4. Is "rush" one of these?
5. Any brand names?
6. Any info?
Thanks

1 yes
2 yes
3 sex shops - £4/5
4 may well be. liquid gold is the most common.
5 no
6 - may give u a big time head ache after having it.

i had poppers for a while, once.
whatever you do, don't spill it on yourself!
it fucking reeks like socks. evil socks!

Yeah there is a brand called 'Rush'. They are all much the same, some slightly more expensive than others. Apparently most are not 'real' amyl nitrate .. the sex shop stuff still does the trick though.
Also don't spill any in your mouth or on your nose, it's f$%#ing toxic.
Fun for a while. Nice while you're peaking, but not recommended as it puts a lot of strain on your heart.
Some people get headaches from it, others don't.

Yeah I use to do it in the 80s, havent heard of it in a while.........be careful the shit is bad for you........we use to put it on our sleeve before we went into a club, pop and dance baby........PEACE

I've never been a huge fan of poppers. And what do you mean ur head is up your ass for about 5 seconds. The high lasts several minutes.
Poppers are inhalants, just like nitrous, except with a very different feeling. Imagine your heart starting to pound and your head is swimming with this weird high that leaves you sitting in a chair for a couple of minutes trying to focus on something. Maybe that wasn't a very good description of the feeling... I dunno.
Poppers are supposed to be a muscle relaxer and homos supposedly use them in sex. I sure as hell am not gay, but I couldn't imagine using them during any sex.

I love poppers (amyl nitrate) but only when I'm rolling. Take on there own they just give you a headache and a little buzz. However when you're rollin' if you have a good sniff about 3 times max for the whole night you seem to get the best out of them.
Sometimes when I do them in a club, for just a few seconds I feel detacthed as if I'm watching myself dancing and them before you know it everything's fine again.
It's best to purchase a decent brand I reckon. Here in the UK there's a brand called Rave which is really good but they cost about £8 a bottle!! Still worth the extra money for the feeling!
Also be careful with them. It's best not to cane them as you can easily pass out. Fine if you're on a bouncy castle! Not so good if you're in a garage full of junk, as my mate (and his face!) found to their cost!!
Stay safe, Jonny
------------------
"When we're good they never remember! When we're bad they never forget!"

They're really good to take in cold weather. SAy you are absolutely freezing you're socks off & there is noway of you getting inside or having a hot dribk, then poppers is the answer. A few whiffs and you're head will be glowing with heat for a minute or so. The problem is you will want to keep on doing it and get really demented.

most 'poppers' are butyl, not amyl nitrite (now, anyway). nitrite, not nitrate. i still get that confused.
i'm guessing the name poppers comes from the old amyl nitrite, which was apparently prepared as a glass ampoule inside a cotton wick, or something like that. there's some in fear and loathing in las vegas; they call them amyls, and they break them and breathe the vapor. the original use was for angina; they're also an antidote for cyanide, apparently.
poppers have the distinction of being the only drug ive ever found on the floor at a party, other than some ephedrine. other than ravers, who will abuse anything, i think it's mainly a sexual drug (primarily but not necessarily gay); the muscle relaxant effect apparently prolongs orgasm. there is one other significant use; they're fun with k. don't ask.

On the Internet I have often read that this drug vaporizes and then spreads in the room. Is it true? Do you notice the effect even if you stand further away? Can you still smell it in the room then?

haha they sell them in a book store of all places. Never bothered trying sounds like I am not missing much. BP sells a few brands of nitrous cartridges as well. (I find whipits great on trips and rolls) but not much otherwise.

haha they sell them in a book store of all places. Never bothered trying sounds like I am not missing much. BP sells a few brands of nitrous cartridges as well. (I find whipits great on trips and rolls) but not much otherwise.
Like someone over 20 years ago said in one of the previous posts^^. It's cool when you're rolling, not sober.

I tried Poppers a couple of times back in high school, I put the bottle up to both nostrils and took a whiff of it and it gave me a rush for about 30 seconds, I could feel my heart beating in my ear lol