• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

🪷 Holistic 🪷 Pop-up home saunas - anyone else discovered these things?!

Psychlone Jack

Bluelighter
SO - I had been looking for a gym to join recently, one that was close to home and work, and that had a sauna. Affordable would be nice too.

Affordable and close I found, affordable and with a sauna I found, but not all three together. I'm in relatively good shape, 6'3" & 180lbs. so really I'm just looking for a venue with a little equipment, not so picky on the gym itself, but the sauna was particularly important to me due to the numerous health benefits they can provide, such as increased blood flow, blood vessel dilation, aid in toxin/waste removal, respiratory and skin health. All very important specifically to me right now due to various medical issues I'm dealing with, some unfolding currently...

And then I stumbled upon these "home portable sauna" contraptions. Perused their various iterations: sleeping bag type, whole body booth, inflatable vest of death.

I was skeptical. They were much more affordable than the big wooden barrel jobs, of course, but still just costly enough to make you salty if it ended up a dud. So I said fuck it, picked what I thought was a good choice and placed my order, may Bezos be with you.

Got it a week ago, been using it since, and I LOVE it!

Ghetto NASA and grow tent comparisons aside, basically it's the ultimate spartan device for convenient and healthful human torture! But in a good way. 😁

15 minutes a day followed by a cool shower has literally every part of my body thanking me. I like to sit in there, elbows on my knees and massage the tension out of my neck, and at the end of the session, upon standing, literally every muscle in my body just radiates with an almost post-orgasmic glow.

Anyway, just wanted to share my positive experience with these things, and was curious if anyone else here on BL might have one, or any other sweat junkies in general?

😰 🌥 🧖‍♂️ 🧖‍♀️ 🔥 😰 💦 😁