• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

poor MDMA experience

ibizagains

Greenlighter
Rolled on some green Heineken pills (170-200mg) this week, which have been getting great feedback by all my mates who have been using them as well.

I am trying to figure out what happened as far as my roll goes:

• Dropped half a pill at 11:50pm
  • Stated to get sweaty palms, rushes etc as usual prior to a come up about half an hour later
  • an hour later, all of my mates have gone up, but I am in the "just want to sit down" phase before a come up
  • 2.5 hours later, still not come up I drop another quarter of the pill - still have the urge to sit down
  • 3 hours later i drop another quarter and start to go up
  • finally up, but not getting euphoria or anywhere near as much energy

This sequence of events happened 2 time prior to this with mdma, whereby I take a long time to come up and before doing so I have a great urge to be sat down.

I never have a full stomach, and dont get drunk before hand.

Anyone have any clue as to why this is happening?

• does being tired affect this?
  • Do i need to take a bigger dose to start with?
  • Any one had a similar experience?

Could your other rolls have been amped - meaning that the product contained MDMA + amp. Some people get super lethargic on pure mdma, and being in a club in that state isn't cool. MDMA+amp has a lot more energy and a more bodily euphoria (in addition to the MDMA mental euphoria).

I cannot take pure MDMA, I have to take it with a small dose amp to enjoy it, else I just fall asleep (even on low doses), and doesn't feel the effects (although I now they are there). Impossible to explain really. I have dex on prescription, so I just use my regular dose with mdma now. But I've reactet that way to pure MDMA since my first tri, and before I got the dex.

I have read about others that need a small dose amp to kickstart it and not get lethargic. Talking 5-10 mg dex.

If this is not the case with you, I'm guessing tolerance. Some people get it quicker than others.