European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Polydrug use at festival

Lappa1121

Greenlighter
Hello fellow EEADrs i'm going to a huge festival in a couple of weeks and have accumulated quite the stash for the event. I have been drug free for 3 months, 2 weeks weed free and i am eating as healthy as possible leading up to this event. For this festival i am bringing, 2c-b, Ketamine, MDMA, LSD, weed and vast amounts of alcohol. I am not currently sure if i will be ingesting all the drugs, but in the name of harm reduction i would like an honest opinion on what is safe and what isn't. All the drugs a reagent tested with marquis, froehle and liebermann, minus the weed, and i will only be taking any one of the drugs once during the festival.

My question is, what should i be aware of when taking so many different drugs in succession; any way i can reduce harm by waiting days in between, which drugs would be best to take early on and which would be best left towards the end of the festival and are there any of the drugs mentioned above i absolutely should not be taking after the other in such a short span of days (7 days)?

Also any other advice regarding harm reduction will be much appreciated :D

quick side note: I have done a vast amount of research on all these chemicals and am pretty well versed in each drug on it's own, however, not in succession with eachother.

I just take acid these days if i go to a festival. Its easy to get in. Lasts a long time, enhances the music and lighting and i tolerate it well. I cant be bothered with other drugs at festivals anymore. Used to do lots of mdma, speed etc. But acid is my doc for festivals. But i am an old fart

I just take acid these days if i go to a festival. Its easy to get in. Lasts a long time, enhances the music and lighting and i tolerate it well. I cant be bothered with other drugs at festivals anymore. Used to do lots of mdma, speed etc. But acid is my doc for festivals. But i am an old fart

LSD is favoured by many, it's also the one i'm debating not to take as i don't really enjoy it as much as i should. I've never bad tripped and it's nice and all, I just find it uncomfortable from time to time during the trip. Body load, etc. Maybe i should just try with a higher dose?

LSD is favoured by many, it's also the one i'm debating not to take as i don't really enjoy it as much as i should. I've never bad tripped and it's nice and all, I just find it uncomfortable from time to time during the trip. Body load, etc. Maybe i should just try with a higher dose?
Find better acid. I never get body load from my acid. But i actively seek out the highest grade L to be found. On the dark web atm there is 99.5% pure needlepoint acid blotter available. I got 98.7% SwissBliss blotter from the same vendor and it was amazing. So clean. So visual. And energy control tested it and it was as pure as claimed and layed at the strength marketed. Not all acid is equal.

Find better acid. I never get body load from my acid. But i actively seek out the highest grade L to be found. On the dark web atm there is 99.5% pure needlepoint acid blotter available. I got 98.7% SwissBliss blotter from the same vendor and it was amazing. So clean. So visual. And energy control tested it and it was as pure as claimed and layed at the strength marketed. Not all acid is equal.

I'm pretty sure mine i quite clean, although, it's untested.. It's the Dr. seuss brand if i remember correctly, also from DN. And if acid is unclean, doesn't that just mean less %? What could be the cause of unpleasentness in an unclean blotter?

Hello fellow EEADrs i'm going to a huge festival in a couple of weeks and have accumulated quite the stash for the event. I have been drug free for 3 months, 2 weeks weed free and i am eating as healthy as possible leading up to this event. For this festival i am bringing, 2c-b, Ketamine, MDMA, LSD, weed and vast amounts of alcohol. I am not currently sure if i will be ingesting all the drugs, but in the name of harm reduction i would like an honest opinion on what is safe and what isn't. All the drugs a reagent tested with marquis, froehle and liebermann, minus the weed, and i will only be taking any one of the drugs once during the festival.

My question is, what should i be aware of when taking so many different drugs in succession; any way i can reduce harm by waiting days in between, which drugs would be best to take early on and which would be best left towards the end of the festival and are there any of the drugs mentioned above i absolutely should not be taking after the other in such a short span of days (7 days)?

Also any other advice regarding harm reduction will be much appreciated :D

quick side note: I have done a vast amount of research on all these chemicals and am pretty well versed in each drug on it's own, however, not in succession with eachother.

Ditching the alcohol would be a good exercise in harm reduction tbh...

Yes i agree, i will not be ingesting alcohol in any amount when on any of these drugs. It will however still be in my blood as i will be drinking the days when i'm not on anything. Do you think the lingering amount will be enough to cause adverse reactions with any of the other drugs? I'm specifically thinking about the Ketamine

I don't tend to take ketamine to a festival, unless it's a little bit to finish the night off back at the tent. I'm generally there for the music and ketamine neither improves the quality of the music or my ability to get to stages to see the acts I want to. I don't really drink a lot of booze either, but aside from that it seems like a pretty good supply list to me :D

Lsd might not be a good idea depending on how experienced you are with it. Not the best environment if you have only done it a couple of times. Although it depends of what type of festival it is. I always like having some benzos to hand when I trip in case things go south. Maybee do the 2cb before trying lsd as it is a more easy going.

Lsd might not be a good idea depending on how experienced you are with it. Not the best environment if you have only done it a couple of times. Although it depends of what type of festival it is. I always like having some benzos to hand when I trip in case things go south. Maybee do the 2cb before trying lsd as it is a more easy going.

Sound advice. I was debating whether or not to bring it... Guess i'll leave that one at home then, as i've only ever tried it twice.

Since you are from Denmark Im guessing you are going to Roskilde? I have been there many times and done vast amounts of drugs :)
Only going Friday this years.
Mainly I would advise you to keep the doses of psychedelics low, as a festival environment can be pretty confusing.
See if you can find a quite place during the come-up, fx around the fishing lake in Camping East.

Since you are from Denmark Im guessing you are going to Roskilde? I have been there many times and done vast amounts of drugs :)
Only going Friday this years.
Mainly I would advise you to keep the doses of psychedelics low, as a festival environment can be pretty confusing.
See if you can find a quite place during the come-up, fx around the fishing lake in Camping East.

Yes it's Roskilde i will be attending, an amazing festival if you ask me!
Would this also apply to 2c-b? I've never tried the drug before, but from what i've read it shouldn't be too overwhelming and it can be quite good for increased sociability.

2C-B is much easier on the head, but I'm sure a quiet sit down during the come up wouldn't hurt. To be honest, nothing on that list rings any alarm bells. You could take all of them at once, if you really wanted to. Tripping two days on the trot might lead to a diminished effect on the second day, and I'd personally keep the booze for when you're coming down and you want some sleep. Dehydration isn't what you need at a festival!