• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Poly drug use with prescription drugs? Is this combo safe and any good advice on poly drug use combos that are safe?

Fluxit

Greenlighter
hey so just today i got an idea and i have a free day and got curious sometimes i take gabapentin a600mg and 2 pills it makes me feel funny almost drunk and idk weird, anyway i wondered what if i took a couple firicet i remember that get you a bit buzzed ao i took 5 usual dose back in the day, i feel the gabapentin but i feel like going on a bend for the first time in a while and getting something, i quit hard-core drugs like meth and klonopin dependency i had, however i have 1 pill for emergency due to BP 1 disorder. anyway i was wonderin of this combo is safe and if i added a 2mg klonoping or split it to 1mg and try slowly seeing the effects, anyway i also have precribed 10mg adderall i take as needed ro help woth some serious issue as i taper off from my past meth use and don't like abusing it but wonder what of i snort hale or 5mg of it, is this a bad combo? i am experimenting with poly drug use but cannot find info all i know is CNS depressants arw risky with to many and with stims but these arent like opiates or like i am deinking or taking an excessive dose of klonopin, figured it is safer to ask. but anyway can i ask if anyone has tried prescription poly drug use and knows safe combinations. i rarely try this and i know the risk of a relapse but i do this maybe every 2 months honestly and i get no craving after. Any advice? thanks in advance.

Sorry brother, but what do you want to combine? Klonopin and Gabapentin?

so far klonopin 2mg and gabapentin about 360pmg spread out out every 30 mins with greasy food to aid absorption, then 5 firoricet, feeling calm, sedated and kinda sad about tbings i have done terribly in the past also blurry vision but feeling great. kinda like a drunk feeling. i am wondring if i should as 1mg if klonopin in and snort an addy. though i figure addy may make it less effective.

also i take lamotrigene 100mg daily as prescribed but doubt interaction this combo is helping me speak about my flashbacks from PTSD also and i hope will help be come out of it without many flashbacks or feelings related to past issues. anyone have any ideas or suggestions, also drug combos with poly drug use witj prescription drugs is wilcome.

So i did this combo slowly because best to start slow than take them fast and regret it i did about 7 or less 600mg Gabapentin with about 2mg of klonopin sublingual, and 5 fioricet after about and hour and a half i was feeling drunk and uninhibited, some sl8ght euphoria almost dunnk but kinda fun and i slept so good. i took 1mg of adderall which i regret because it did nothing much so not worth it to add into this comb. Anyway i woke up today still feeling moderately high, it was an interesting comb.

Important and Concise Rules of Thumb

Your decision to use drugs in a recreational manner, that is purely for your own enjoyment is something that we believe to be a private journey. We do not advise people on "how to get high/with what do I use?" If you're at all concerned about the potential side effects of specific drug, you can feel free to consult us anytime.