• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Polished off a gram of Etizolam in a month

Yes, taper. Most especially if you've already had a physical dependence to benzos in the past.

In order to do a gram in a month you'd need to be taking something like 33mg average per day. If you've been doing that non stop daily for a month then physical dependence is likely (and more like guaranteed if you ever been physically dependent on benzos before - have you ever been physically addicted to benzos?)

So yes I'd recommend tapering but it sounds like you might have to go several days without? How about substituting with another benzo until Thursday?

Have you ever been physically addicted to benzos? Do you know what you're possibly up against (seizures, anxiety, feelings of doom, insomnia, paranoia etc)?

In order to do a gram in a month you'd need to be taking something like 33mg average per day. If you've been doing that non stop daily for a month then physical dependence is likely (and more like guaranteed if you ever been physically dependent on benzos before - have you ever been physically addicted to benzos?)

So yes I'd recommend tapering but it sounds like you might have to go several days without? How about substituting with another benzo until Thursday?

Have you ever been physically addicted to benzos? Do you know what you're possibly up against (seizures, anxiety, feelings of doom, insomnia, paranoia etc)?

I’ve never been dependent on benzos the most I did was a bag of 100 Valium over like 2 months. I felt no W/D after that

yeah Thursday would probably be the soonest I could get more and yes I know that sounds obscene and there’s been many blackouts but basically I’d just dump a little powder out of the bag then eat it[/QUOTE]

It's hard to say then if you are going to experience withdrawals, For sure I'd expect some rebound symptoms like increased anxiety, insomnia, etc but whether or not your in danger of seizures or other very serious symptoms is unknown. Some people are way more prone then others.

If possible try to get some benzos and taper, if that's not possible then just be as careful as possible: have somebody close by who understands the situation and can call for emergency services or otherwise get you to a hospital if the shit hits the fan. You don't want to keep yourself locked up alone, you either need someone who understands living with you or constantly checking in on you. If you do have a seizures or other severe symptoms then get to a hospital and explain the situation.

Benzo withdrawals are serious and can be life threatening in some cases. I have no idea if your use this last month puts you in danger but it's a possibility so please be careful.

When was the last dose.

Its hard to say what you are in for but some people get lucky (particularly those without prior addiction to benzos). If i had taken that much over a month and stopped, id be very sick. You might even need to get some benzos at the hospital (just explain the situation).

You could seriously die at those doses, not to speak of dying from withdrawal/epilepsy attacks. I whithdrawed from flualp after a 3 week use / 100mg total; hallucinations, 3 epileptic attacks, and a total loss of contact with reality. At some poimt I thought I came back from a rave and had been partying for days, up on Ephy, full-on mojo seeing MD pills in my pockets etc, when I actually had been taken to the ER on emergency after an attack. Be careful, go see a doctor.

Hope you're okay OP. Try to avoid abusing a bzd like that again man, those are some extreme dosages. I imagine you probably don't remember anything that happened that month.

Hope you're okay OP. Try to avoid abusing a bzd like that again man, those are some extreme dosages. I imagine you probably don't remember anything that happened that month.

I basically lost job my job I can tell you that I starting unloading a trailer at a gas station like we were at a job site throwing tools outback the truck ..

I haven’t slept right even a little but besides that I’ve been OK..

Not good though I can feel the damage I did

But we continue the fight, we push through the pain. You asked am I Okay and the answer is yes I’m still here and I still will fight through the struggle to see the beauty of life..

i hope that turns the frown to a smile.

we make decisions we face the consequences but when we accept the consequence and face it head on, it’s probably the reason I’ve lived this long. I go hard and I suffer hard but that’s the life I’ve chosen

it is crazy the amount of suffering us drug
Addicts are willing to put ourselves in, I’m actually amazed I’ve used drugs this long

But we continue the fight, we push through the pain. You asked am I Okay and the answer is yes I’m still here and I still will fight through the struggle to see the beauty of life..

i hope that turns the frown to a smile.

we make decisions we face the consequences but when we accept the consequence and face it head on, it’s probably the reason I’ve lived this long. I go hard and I suffer hard but that’s the life I’ve chosen

it is crazy the amount of suffering us drug
Addicts are willing to put ourselves in, I’m actually amazed I’ve used drugs this long

Hi,

how are you doing right now?

JJ

I too would like to hear about you OP! I've lost my housing due to drugs once, I feel you!