Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Police seizes waitress' tips due to "strong odor of marijuana"

nice post doctor. my contrarian side has just one issue,
Doctor_Ew420 said:
I do not believe in Karma
karma is a metaphor for the following:
Doctor_Ew420 said:
You make your own luck

LMAO............WTF calls the cops when they find money, especially the amount she found. The cops are the last people on earth you call, they will just keep it!

I use to manage my fathers restaurant & one afternoon, one of my customers left a brown paper bag with $4,000 in it. It was money for a super bowl pool if my memory serves & the waitress brought me the bag & said, look whats inside this bag. If I didnt know who it belonged to, we would have split the money with the waitress but since we knew the guy, me & the waitress went down to his store & gave it to him. Surprisingly, the waitress never even brought up the idea of keeping it, shes a good girl :)

Last edited:
nice post doctor. my contrarian side has just one issue,karma is a metaphor for the following:

I guess I just use those phrases in different ways. When I say you make your own luck, I mean that you take it upon yourself to get and take care of what you need. Karma to me is a waiting game for positive and negative results. I think the idea of karma is oppressive. I do good because I know it is good, just like I give gifts because it feels good, not because I want something in return. We all know of tons of terrible people who lived happy until the day they died. Beside the point.

I meant to say that I really hope they do give her the money, it is not like it would be burned because it has been involved in drugs, it will still be used, just not by her. I hope she does sue and gets much more. She seems to have done nothing but co-operate and has been rather patient.

Having re-read the posts, it seems I did indeed misread (rhyme time xD) what you posted.

You have my apologies!

No need to apologize!

Instead, why don't I use this chance to say thank you for your regular participation and input around here!

Peace.

Victor

I also liked a number of things about the good Doctor's post.

However, I disagree about the karma thing.
It is not about "doing good because I want something in return".
I see it as life creating situations that are appropriate for each person's abilities and development.
It may be as simple as a closed-minded person not seeing an opportunity in some situation, but instead simply a danger. Their karma prevents them from recognizing the possibility of opportunity. Karma is like perspective, plus hormones, I think, combined.

Doctor, you say that you do good because you know it's good.
But what is good for you may not be good for me. And what you think is good today may not be something you consider good in a year.
I don't believe in some intrinsic scale of good and bad. This judgment changes with the person, with the situation.
You may do what you believe to be good at the time, but is it really "good"?
I don't believe that such a thing as "truly good" exists.

FUCK the police "the money smelled like pot" what a bunch of bullshit. god damn I hate that kinda shit. it REALLY pisses me the fuck off. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I wanna go get me some bacon tonight and cut it and fry it up real good. fuckin assholes

joke btw. but really it does piss me off alot, I wanna fuckin do some stupid shit to the piggs