Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Police Drug Buses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macee

Bluelighter
Hey guys, I've got a question to how these roadside drug buses work.

I've never been drug tested myself but as far as I'm aware, the police use a saliva sample to detect illegal substances. I have a few questions.

Do they test for the drug itself, or for metabolites? More importantly, does the test prove that you are under the influence of a substance right then and now or will it also show up if you used something say on the weekend and get tested a few days later?

For example, if someone was to do MDMA or amphetamines on a Saturday night, then on Monday or Tuesday they get drug tested, will it come up positive? Cannabis is also meant to stay in your system for a while, does this mean it will show up with a police drug test if you haven't smoked that day?

Sometimes I get paranoid that something will come up positive days and weeks after I've used :/

i had a friend who got high the night before he got roadside drug tested in the afternoon, he tested positive and went to the station where they do a more comprehensive test i believe, and came back negative.

so i guess even if its a vague positive result on the roadside, you have the security of the test at the station being more reliable time-span wise. not sure tho

Is the comprehensive test at the station a blood test?

Status
Not open for further replies.