• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Point four coke to point one half baking soda

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Prob shudda put less baking soda but me my mate went halfs on a bag and smoked two wettish rocks and the coke is great snorted but the crack blew.my.mind so easy I also on the wet remains rubbed a bud round it and smoked that and can feel that.
I'd recommend everyone to learn how to wash your coke up we did that ten min quick job and it honestly blew.my head. Didn't know how much we made but got about three pipes still bit residue on spoon letting that dry and got a few lines left and three litres of cider for comedown god bless

maybe best not reccomend people use crack m8. it's beyond addicting and can ruin lives if they get into fiending on the stuff, ive spent more than i care to admit while fiending once upon a time

maybe best not reccomend people use crack m8. it's beyond addicting and can ruin lives if they get into fiending on the stuff, ive spent more than i care to admit while fiending once upon a time
zonxx Givin advice on HR? am i dreamin? someone slap me Plz.

I was saying if your gonna take crack cook it up your self and yes it is destructive I ran out of coke and I've bought forty quids worth not alot but is for me and I think about having a pipe alot even tho I don't really enjoy the effects well I do I get paranoid on the comedown crack and smack hard drugs. I'm kind of guy to get three four pipes off a point If I want too

Liking this - especially as you have recently actually recommended smoking cocaine for pain relief :eek:

Hopefully it's an actual change of mind as opposed to your mod-status seeking

Liking this - especially as you have recently actually recommended smoking cocaine for pain relief :eek:

i don't care for the mere 'status' of being modded, that has absolutely nothing to do with my goals on Bluelight, i'm just extremely active, know the do's and don'ts and know i can contribute in a positive manner, with regards to cocaine, i have never in my history of bluelight, RECCOMENDED ever using cocaine i've only ever brought up the facts which are the driving force behind my cocaine use, mainly to cutdown on my pain medication and i have infact stated often that smoking cocaine has aided me exponentially toward that due to the fact that while under the influence i can without a doubt tell you, my pain levels are significantly lowered, and i've yet to find anything other than it that offers both the pain relief i need and effectively keeps withdrawal at bay, but IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have i ever condoned the use of cocaine, but that doesn't mean i would let the fact that i don't encourage it's use stop me from detailing how it's benefited me, and don't for a second think that being modded being one of my goals is driven by mere 'status' because i couldn't care less about status my fellow bluelighter, i'm confident enough based on the amount of people that come to me for assistance and the countless issues i've addressed for people both publicly and privately, but if that's the way you perceive my contribution then that's fine nontheless

stay safe
~zonxx

i went ahead and took the liberty to show you a message that i'd like you to know was from TODAY
Zonxx said:
I know that ive gotta stop using coke. Thats somthing that aside from helping with cut down on my meds i absolutely dont have a need for

i don't care for the mere 'status' of being modded, that has absolutely nothing to do with my goals on Bluelight, i'm just extremely active, know the do's and don'ts and know i can contribute in a positive manner, with regards to cocaine, i have never in my history of bluelight, RECCOMENDED ever using cocaine i've only ever brought up the facts which are the driving force behind my cocaine use, mainly to cutdown on my pain medication and i have infact stated often that smoking cocaine has aided me exponentially toward that due to the fact that while under the influence i can without a doubt tell you, my pain levels are significantly lowered, and i've yet to find anything other than it that offers both the pain relief i need and effectively keeps withdrawal at bay, but IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have i ever condoned the use of cocaine, but that doesn't mean i would let the fact that i don't encourage it's use stop me from detailing how it's benefited me, and don't for a second think that being modded being one of my goals is driven by mere 'status' because i couldn't care less about status my fellow bluelighter, i'm confident enough based on the amount of people that come to me for assistance and the countless issues i've addressed for people both publicly and privately, but if that's the way you perceive my contribution then that's fine nontheless

stay safe
~zonxx

I'm not getting drawn in to an argument with you as I just don't have the energy

Below however is another quote from a post of yours from November 10th. Just pointing out this was in a harm reduction thread

"4. I have a girl friend well friend girl you know whatever, who's snorted coke everyday for about 8 or 9 years now, she has no issues, but gets from my source which is very high purity however, i have a suggestion for you, if you're using cocaine NEVER buy it in powder form, alittle powder is fine but make sure theres nice rocks or simply buy rocks and crush them into powder i NEVER buy anything with powder but some people don't have an option.
5. smoking cocaine is a different drug, do not start doing this unless you have severe pain issues or severe depression and even then, it can easily become a habit/crutch that is very expensive."

in 5) you are most definitely recommending smoking crack for depression and pain relief, both of which are absolutely preposterous suggestions and are the antithesis of harm reduction

in 4) your advice is again flawed. Rock or powder is zero indication of purity and/or active cuts. Ever heard of rerock? Some rocked cocaine is very pure, some is very cut. Exact same for powder. Neither form is indicative of purity. End of.

you come across as a self-proclaimed cocaine oracle and you are clearly far from that sir...

I'm not getting drawn in to an argument with you as I just don't have the energy

Below however is another quote from a post of yours from November 10th. Just pointing out this was in a harm reduction thread

"4. I have a girl friend well friend girl you know whatever, who's snorted coke everyday for about 8 or 9 years now, she has no issues, but gets from my source which is very high purity however, i have a suggestion for you, if you're using cocaine NEVER buy it in powder form, alittle powder is fine but make sure theres nice rocks or simply buy rocks and crush them into powder i NEVER buy anything with powder but some people don't have an option.
5. smoking cocaine is a different drug, do not start doing this unless you have severe pain issues or severe depression and even then, it can easily become a habit/crutch that is very expensive."

in 5) you are most definitely recommending smoking crack for depression and pain relief, both of which are absolutely preposterous suggestions and are the antithesis of harm reduction

in 4) your advice is again flawed. Rock or powder is zero indication of purity and/or active cuts. Ever heard of rerock? Some rocked cocaine is very pure, some is very cut. Exact same for powder. Neither form is indicative of purity. End of.

you come across as a self-proclaimed cocaine oracle and you are clearly far from that sir...
without any inclination to argue about it either, i would however like to point out these few facts, also yes, i've warned folks about re-rocked cocaine at some point, but the likelihood of people going out of their way to re-rock it is really not as high as you'd expect either, i don't think I've ever encountered anything that was re-rocked, typically my rocks have a shiny glistening to them, with a distinct smell that i look for and while it is entirely possible for people to encounter re-rocked product, its a much lower possibility vs. coming across powder that's been stepped on, but pertaining to my post you quote, "it can easily become a habit/crutch that is very expensive" meaning it's highly likely to be addictive and habit forming, aswell i clearly do see myself stating that one should steer clear of the ROA of smoking cocaine unless they may have some form of pain or depression while stating "even then" meaning, even then it's not really an excuse to go and get yourself coked up. but i don't at any point recommend it as a cure to either of the aforementioned but i was not very clear on the message i was trying to get across now that i've reviewed my own writing, and this does happen from time to time if i haven't paid as close attention to detail as i have as of late to my posts.

#4 is to simply get the message across that buying in rock form has a higher likelihood of not being stepped on, or atleast not near as easily as powder can be, i don't at any point state that it will hint at guaranteeing a higher purity, it was more to avoid people purchasing stepped on powder.

but hey, i don't write this to try to argue about anything whatsoever, i'm just clearing up a misinterpreted message that you seem to think i've shared, i've always been transparent when it comes to my substances that i use often and will continue to be to as safe an extent as i can be (i have stopped sharing my doses/usage upon the request of some of the staff and have done so prior to anyone mentioning anything and i've never condoned any of my use of anything but have no problems whatsoever being upfront about anything pertaining to my use) so i hope you don't think i actively in any form advocate the use of cocaine, because i do not, but people will use it regardless of my suggestions so what i instead attempt to do to the best of my ability is advise the best way i can, anyhow i do appreciate your time but i wanted to make it clear i don't encourage any form of cocaine use i only state driving forces for myself personally