• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

PMMA and PMA

Rootsta

Greenlighter
Alright so tonight I've got some Ecstasy tablets, blue and purple 1-up mushrooms to be exact. From all the research I've done seems to be pmma or pma, I'm just wondering if anyone has any information on pmma or pma. Erowid doesn't seem to explain much about it just a few people's stories, I just want to know what the high is like, and how an overdose on it would feel, as we as how long does it last. Also, is there a reason my breathing would actually be slowed on it? Thanks for any replies concerning this.
Edit: oh and also, heart rate seems to be changing rapidly like every few minutes hasn't gotten over around 130 or under around 75-80 but is changing quickly, took it around 9:30 or 10:00 it is now 3:13 and I seem to still be feeling full effects. Seems like I'll be about to come down then bam another wave.

Alright so tonight I've got some Ecstasy tablets, blue and purple 1-up mushrooms to be exact. From all the research I've done seems to be pmma or pma, I'm just wondering if anyone has any information on pmma or pma. Erowid doesn't seem to explain much about it just a few people's stories, I just want to know what the high is like, and how an overdose on it would feel, as we as how long does it last. Also, is there a reason my breathing would actually be slowed on it? Thanks for any replies concerning this.
Edit: oh and also, heart rate seems to be changing rapidly like every few minutes hasn't gotten over around 130 or under around 75-80 but is changing quickly, took it around 9:30 or 10:00 it is now 3:13 and I seem to still be feeling full effects. Seems like I'll be about to come down then bam another wave.
Dude, NO. No no no no no. Hell no. You really don't want to purposefully take PMA/PMMA. It is wildly unpredictable and potentially lethal (this is no exaggeration). If there are two adulterants that have killed the most people by far and that everyone is trying to avoid, it's those two. You can take a dose and be fine, to die from only 3/4 of the previous dose the next time, without a clear explanation

When a pill containing PMA/PMMA hits the market, you instantly see warnings on all channels to stay clear and even then almost every time there's a few deaths. This is not without reason

I'm not going to go further into the properties of these chemicals as there is no way you can take them safely, except for not at all. You are lucky you got through it okay this time, that is if you did get through it. Throw it away, don't try again, you are gambling with your life

I really hope you're okay

I had a friend, who died from a PMA pill. His brain basically cooked in his head. Paramedics said he had had a temp of 106. He was delusional, vomiting and then he started becoming catatonic and flopped around like a fish(seizing).

<<mod edit>> DISCLAIMER, the advice given here goes directly against the harm reduction principle of this forum and is dangerous, do not attempt <</mod edit>>

Ok the PMA/pmma are much more dangerous than mdma and whenever you hear about ecstacy overdoses it's 99%of the time PMA caused it.its crazy shit compared to mdma.just don't double dose and you'll be ok.probably.its a lot more powerful than mdma and lasts longer.if mdma was speed PMA would be ice.if your a massive X user like I was you'll be fine but if you're not it's a bit risky.but don't stress u wouldn't have been able to write the above post if u were dying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok the PMA/pmma are much more dangerous than mdma and whenever you hear about ecstacy overdoses it's 99%of the time PMA caused it.its crazy shit compared to mdma.just don't double dose and you'll be ok.probably.its a lot more powerful than mdma and lasts longer.if mdma was speed PMA would be ice.if your a massive X user like I was you'll be fine but if you're not it's a bit risky.but don't stress u wouldn't have been able to write the above post if u were dying.
This is absolutely awful advice. There have been pills that contain a deadly amount of PMA/PMMA in 1 single pill. The red supermans are an example, around 180mg PMMA. The dangers of these substances are not overstated. It is not just a lot more powerful than MDMA, these chemicals are a serotonin release agent and an MOAI in one, not just the serotonin release that MDMA has. There is no safe way of taking these. I am going to leave your post because I do not believe in censorship but I am going to add a disclaimer, I can't have that on this forum, your advice is straight up dangerous and I think you are reckless to post this in a forum centered around educating drug users. Meaning a lot of them are inexperienced and naive and can take advice given online as-is without double checking

I can see how not shitting over anyone taking any amount of PMA/pmma might set you off now that you've told me there's some assholes pressing 180mg pmma/PMA tablets.
One problem in the pill world ATM is the amount of active ingredient being put in them.180mg of PMA/pmma is deadly and totally irresponsible.morally reprehensible too.all the pills I used to get were ~100mg of mdma as for all the PMA/pmma tablets I had I do not know how much was in them.if anyone remembers green and red mitsubishis around 15yrs ago in oz id like to know how much was in them.it certainly was nowhere near 180mg though.In Australia all mdma used to be ~100 mg not the crazy and possibly deadly 200-280mg doses seen now.as for PMA/pmma safety it is definitely a roll of the dice if you don't know how much your taking which when getting a pill is often the case but as I was and my friends were tolerant/frequent pillheads we never had problems with it.im basing that on many experiences with it but I do agree that PMA pmma being sold in crazy unknown amounts in pills to ppl who are told it's mdma is wrong and dangerous.in saying that this is my personal experience and should not be taken as advice bcoz it's a deadly substance in the wrong/untrained hands so think twice about gambling your life on taking PMA/pmma tablets with unknown doses.and just to be clear some of the PMA/pmma batches I had were responsible for killing ppl so take into account just bcoz I didn't have problems with it other ppl did
so don't take my personal experience and treat it as a guide or advice or a greenlight on this matter.
And to whoever is pressing these overstrength tablets your killing ppl and causing overdoses.stop doing it.(maybe they read this stuff)

Dude, NO. No no no no no. Hell no. You really don't want to purposefully take PMA/PMMA. It is wildly unpredictable and potentially lethal (this is no exaggeration). If there are two adulterants that have killed the most people by far and that everyone is trying to avoid, it's those two. You can take a dose and be fine, to die from only 3/4 of the previous dose the next time, without a clear explanation

When a pill containing PMA/PMMA hits the market, you instantly see warnings on all channels to stay clear and even then almost every time there's a few deaths. This is not without reason

I'm not going to go further into the properties of these chemicals as there is no way you can take them safely, except for not at all. You are lucky you got through it okay this time, that is if you did get through it. Throw it away, don't try again, you are gambling with your life

I really hope you're okay
Well, thank you for letting me know. I had already done the pill at the time of this post, yesterday went fine after I slept. I woke up today and took a perk 10, hadn't eaten so I got nauseous and threw up. Now it's like there's blood in my nasal track, not a nose bleed but when I sniff in through my nose and spit there's blood in it, could this be from my recent snorting of pills, the vomiting, or the pmma I may have consumed 2 days ago? (Still not sure it wasn't meth) Hoping it's not the pmma if that's what was even in the pill. Am I just being a hypochondriac or could it be relates?

Well, thank you for letting me know. I had already done the pill at the time of this post, yesterday went fine after I slept. I woke up today and took a perk 10, hadn't eaten so I got nauseous and threw up. Now it's like there's blood in my nasal track, not a nose bleed but when I sniff in through my nose and spit there's blood in it, could this be from my recent snorting of pills, the vomiting, or the pmma I may have consumed 2 days ago? (Still not sure it wasn't meth) Hoping it's not the pmma if that's what was even in the pill. Am I just being a hypochondriac or could it be relates?
It's from the pills u were snorting.its not the PMA/pmma.your being a hypochondriac.chillax.what makes you think the pill was pmma/PMA anyways?did u use a test kit

It's from the pills u were snorting.its not the PMA/pmma.your being a hypochondriac.chillax.what makes you think the pill was pmma/PMA anyways?did u use a test kit
Ecstasy data, and most other sites identified it as pmma/pma, also read death reports of people bleeding internally, through the nose, eyes, ears, and mouth from pmma/pma overdoses. Also, this specific pill had a huge outbreak in 2012 on Halloween, and usually every year around Halloween this pill comes back into circulation in my area never taken it but have seen a few around before taking my batch.

Pills from that long ago are unlikely to contain the same ingredients as the ones your seeing now even if the stamp and colour is the same

I googled green mitsubishi ecstasy pills and now there's green mitsubishi pills with aPVP in them.pvp didn't even exist when the pma/pmma green mitsubishis were around.without a test kit u won't know.what was it like?
Like super mdma that lasts twice as long?

OP, all of the 1up pills on e-data from the past year have tested as MDMA.
green and red mitsubishis around 15yrs ago in oz
The pills you're referring to were MDMA, the 'PMA' label was media spin. The green batch that came after the reds tested at 120mg. Not sure how much was in the reds, but it was apparently enough to take a few unfortunate souls by surprise.

The chances of coming across PMA in the wild is slim. When it does happen, warnings are posted everywhere and the consensus is to avoid that batch like the plague.

The few reports I've read of PMA/PMMA say it's a shitty drug, nothing like MDMA, very toxic for little reward.

A test kit can differentiate very easily.

I had test kits and I remember the red ones were PMA/pmma for sure.i don't think I had the green ones tested.i don't remember the green ones killing anybody but the red ones did.

OP, all of the 1up pills on e-data from the past year have tested as MDMA.

The pills you're referring to were MDMA, the 'PMA' label was media spin. The green batch that came after the reds tested at 120mg. Not sure how much was in the reds, but it was apparently enough to take a few unfortunate souls by surprise.

The chances of coming across PMA in the wild is slim. When it does happen, warnings are posted everywhere and the consensus is to avoid that batch like the plague.

The few reports I've read of PMA/PMMA say it's a shitty drug, nothing like MDMA, very toxic for little reward.

A test kit can differentiate very easily.
I wouldn't say it's a shitty toxic drug with none of the reward at all.
I'd say it's like mdma that lasts longer.

I can see how not shitting over anyone taking any amount of PMA/pmma might set you off now that you've told me there's some assholes pressing 180mg pmma/PMA tablets.
One problem in the pill world ATM is the amount of active ingredient being put in them.180mg of PMA/pmma is deadly and totally irresponsible.morally reprehensible too.all the pills I used to get were ~100mg of mdma as for all the PMA/pmma tablets I had I do not know how much was in them.if anyone remembers green and red mitsubishis around 15yrs ago in oz id like to know how much was in them.it certainly was nowhere near 180mg though.In Australia all mdma used to be ~100 mg not the crazy and possibly deadly 200-280mg doses seen now.as for PMA/pmma safety it is definitely a roll of the dice if you don't know how much your taking which when getting a pill is often the case but as I was and my friends were tolerant/frequent pillheads we never had problems with it.im basing that on many experiences with it but I do agree that PMA pmma being sold in crazy unknown amounts in pills to ppl who are told it's mdma is wrong and dangerous.in saying that this is my personal experience and should not be taken as advice bcoz it's a deadly substance in the wrong/untrained hands so think twice about gambling your life on taking PMA/pmma tablets with unknown doses.and just to be clear some of the PMA/pmma batches I had were responsible for killing ppl so take into account just bcoz I didn't have problems with it other ppl did
so don't take my personal experience and treat it as a guide or advice or a greenlight on this matter.
And to whoever is pressing these overstrength tablets your killing ppl and causing overdoses.stop doing it.(maybe they read this stuff)
How do you equate telling someone in strong terms to stay clear of a dangerous chemical with "shitting over someone"? I have not used any ad hominems nor have I reacted agressively or condescending. I am reacting the way I am because you make it seem like there is a responsible way of taking these chemicals, there isn't, this is factually incorrect. PMA/PMMA are not just 'stronger than MDMA' like you've repeated multiple times now. Look, read some stories about them on this forum, search google a bit for stories and perhaps research the method of action of these chemicals a bit. I have explained a bit above but the point is that because of their mechanism of action, serotonin syndrome is a very real possibility and a possible consequence of that is death. And no, this is not always because of a very high dose of PMA/PMMA. A serotonin release agent interacts with an MAOI (PMA/PMMA is both) in very unpredictable ways and can have vastly different effects on the same dose, depending on the person and circumstances

You have to take into account the mission of this forum, 'harm reduction' and the fact that a lot of people reading this are inexperienced and looking for correct information to follow. If then someone proclaims with certainty that PMA/PMMA can be taken responsibly and/or safely and is just a stronger kind of MDMA, they just might take this to heart. I am willing to debate about things, I like disagreement since it forces both parties to consider a different perspective. However the properties of PMA/PMMA are well-known and the dangers are as well, I do not think understating these dangers is in the best interest of this forum so I will counter that, vehemently

I wouldn't say it's a shitty toxic drug with none of the reward at all.
I'd say it's like mdma that lasts longer.
Kaden_Nite didn't say 'none of the reward', they said 'little reward' and I agree with this. I have actually taken PMA/PMMA (don't know which as I didn't do a Simon's test) once. Two pills I stupidly bought on-site at a festival, which I normally never do, that afterwards tested positive for PMA/PMMA on a testkit. It was a bit like MDMA yeah, but more the come-up phase of MDMA than a full on roll. I was very hot, nervous and waiting for the pill to kick in properly, which it never did. It felt a bit like methylone in the sense that it had some of the properties of MDMA but the empathy was way toned down and the body load was much higher. So, little reward indeed in my experience

I realize how if the lovey dovey hug everything feeling is what your after it might not be as good.i enjoy a different aspect of X in that I was after the shaky vision/shattered windscreen visual effects that a real intense peak gives you.this effect is strongest with double dropping mdbp.i guess I was always chasing that effect.anyway I'm going to stop talking about PMA now as I agree it might not be best to advertise it as safe.just my personal opinion.its like the fentanyl of psychedelic amphetamines.