• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging ..

Confused111

Bluelighter
Can plugging substances, whether anal or vaginal cause long term damage? Anyone had any issues after a while? Dry vagina or bowl issues?

I would NOT use your vagina. The reason boofing is so successful is because it’s your intestines ultimately.

The vagina is hooked to the cervix and uterus. There’s a whole lot you could mess up. When you’re on your cycle, your cervix is open and you are more susceptible to infection and serious issues.

I would NOT use your vagina. The reason boofing is so successful is because it’s your intestines ultimately.

The vagina is hooked to the cervix and uterus. There’s a whole lot you could mess up. When you’re on your cycle, your cervix is open and you are more susceptible to infection and serious issues.
This^

One of the main roles of the large intestine is absorbing water. Plugging (anally) takes advantage of this feature.

The reason plugging works is because, in Dutch called your endeldarm, which is the last long piece of (am I right saying:) colon before your shit comes out of your behind and it stays in their for a while wile still several compounds are absorbed into your bloodstream, making this end piece of your colon very well absorbing compounds...

The only thing that actually can be used on genitalia is coke, due to its local numbing effect this can make you perform longer sexually without cumming (sometimes only after the numbing effect is gone and after having used stimulants like coke, it can for men be difficult maintaining a good erection and can make it difficult or even impossible to cum at all while it drives you insanely horny!) ...

The reason plugging works is because, in Dutch called your endeldarm, which is the last long piece of (am I right saying:) colon before your shit comes out of your behind and it stays in their for a while wile still several compounds are absorbed into your bloodstream, making this end piece of your colon very well absorbing compounds...

The only thing that actually can be used on genitalia is coke, due to its local numbing effect this can make you perform longer sexually without cumming (sometimes only after the numbing effect is gone and after having used stimulants like coke, it can for men be difficult maintaining a good erection and can make it difficult or even impossible to cum at all while it drives you insanely horny!) ...
You really love cocaine, don't you? 😂

You really love cocaine, don't you? 😂
It most of my life was my nr 1 drug of choice by far, however I guess due to permanent tolerance and damaging the receptors in my brain I now choose amp over coke and my nr 1 drug of choice now are simply really fat joints of strong coffeeshop quality hazes, especially amnesia and lemon; I call weed the medicine I need to keep my ever present insanity and pending feelings of horrible doom a bit in check these days, its divine to me at this point in my life!!!