• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Ok I don't do this much. Not really at all but I have a 5ml syringe and I have a crap load of klonopin. So I was reading through some blue light post about how I can and cannot work. I will tell you that I don't even think I got all of it up there and I'm in a benzo high I have felt in a long time. Dispute this if you must. I'm saying it does work.

Now it doesn't give you the melting anxiety euphoria we all crave when we take benzos but it does def sedate you.

Hmmm. always been curious about that, since klonopin isn't water soluble never really knew what would happen.. how many mgs did you plug? A 5ml syringe sounds like it might be a bit uncomfortable to me though, as even a 1ml syringe doesn't feel good to put up there. I have a script of kpins and normally chew them or parachute them for a faster onset, and the usual long klonopin buzz as you would get just swallowing it whole.. plus they taste better than most candy lol, so seeing as they have a good oral BA, I have never really though about taking them rectally.. but how would you compare the feeling to oral?