• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging vs storting

smmr1901

Greenlighter
Newbie here? browsing through the threads i seen a discussion about plugging. When i learned what plugging is I wondered what is best snorting or plugging? OR is there an other method that I am clueless to?

Depends what drug your on about to be honest I always find its best to just try it yourself and see because you might react differently to other people on the forums or visa versa.

It really depends what drug you are talking about. Generally speaking snorting usually causes more damage than plugging and for a lot of drugs rectal ROA is more efficient. Do you have any specific drug(s) you are talking about?

As mentioned in the previous answers, everything depends on the substance.
In general, tamponade dynamics are found between Intranasal and IM administration.
I love plugging those substances that I need only half the oral dose of (psychedelics and empathogens).
On the other hand, Ketamine is great to inhale if you do not want to use needles, also stimulants like Coke, Amph, Hex-En and others.

In any case, each route of administration has its own art.
When I snore I like to rinse my nose with saline water and spray 20mg-30mg of Lidocaine 10' before.
For the plug it is necessary to clean the rectum with a enema well and to insert the syringe (without needle) properly before pressing the trigger.=D

DocLad

Last edited:
and to insert the syringe (without needle) properly before pressing the trigger.=D

DocLad

I would like to meet the idiots who think they are supposed to shove a needle up their rectum lol. I like to think people have common sense.

Also, I can see the advantages to snorting K rather than injecting. However, I find it much more cost effective (you inject much less) and easier to just shove a needle in your thigh real quick than to mess with the process of snorting.

I guess it just comes down to if needles make you squirm.

Yes, I'm not comfortable with the idea of sticking a needle through my skin.8)

DocLad

Plugging many drugs results in a kind of SR type effect, almost like a depot effect

Opioids, tend to have a slightly longer duration, yet delayed onset

It depends on substance though, however, rectal isn't going to really be faster in any case, abd you need to perform the procedure correctly

Plugging many drugs results in a kind of SR type effect, almost like a depot effect

Opioids, tend to have a slightly longer duration, yet delayed onset

It depends on substance though, however, rectal isn't going to really be faster in any case, abd you need to perform the procedure correctly

Do opioids last longer and effects are delayed? Wow, I did not know. I could try this with Morphine next time and contrast your experience.
The empathogens/psychedelics rectally reach the peak much faster than orally and have a shorter duration. I understood that this was the general dynamic for all substances administered rectally.

DocLad