• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging "Take home" liquid Methadone

I-PuNk1174

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, a friend of mine has come across some "Take Home" Liquid Methadone. He/she is interested in Plugging it. They are factory sealed, with both a breakage tape across the top & under the cap is a pressed seal that needs to be peeled off. He/She is very confident that they are not tampered with soo no worries there. Each bottle is 72mg, soo the question at hand is can He/she Plug this Medication & what would be a good Dose to take?

Thank you in advanced

Rectal administration is the ROA for Methadone. When taken orally, Methadone takes several hours to even begin to start working and for myself, it takes 4-5 hours to reach peak effects. Rectal administration will produce effects in as little as ten minutes with a peak around the 45 min - 1 hour mark. It totally changes the character of the drug and in a way, is probably safer than the oral ROA. Why? One of the major pitfalls for new users of Methadone is this previously stated delayed onset of effects. This leads many familiar with other Opioids to redose in the mistaked belief that they didn't take enough to begin with. This can easily lead to overdose.

If you are an Opioid naive individual, it's important not to exceed 30mg of Methadone in one sitting. It's a powerful Opioid with a comparatively stronger depressive action upon the Respiratory System than many other Opioids. I would probably advise starting with 20mg rectally. See how that effects you. If after 1.5 hours, you aren't feeling the way you would like to, you can consider adding another 10mg.

Be careful with this stuff.

Thank you that's the most informative response I've gotten or read thus far. We Really appreciate it