• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Plugging Suboxone Film issues

johng13570

Greenlighter
So for the last couple of weeks I've been plugging suboxone films, about 2mg each time. I've dissolve it in a 2 ml of water and put it in an oral syringe and injected it Last few days I've had bad stomach issues (constipation, acid reflux, nausea, etc). I used to vomit before even when doing the oral route, which is one of the reasons I tried plugging. I hadn't vomited while plugging until today, so I'm not 100% sure it and the acid reflux are related to plugging. The vomitting was incredibly acidic. I'm worried I could have done something serious or am I just overanxious about something that will probably resolve itself quickly? I took a laxative and it allowed me go finally use the restroom(was liquidy stools). Could have I given myself some sort of stomach bug?

That's what I would think as well. Perhaps the vomitting and stuff could be a bad side effect of the laxative. I took about 15 mg of bisacodyl. Though I've taken that amount before and didn't have this issue.

That's what I would think as well. Perhaps the vomitting and stuff could be a bad side effect of the laxative. I took about 15 mg of bisacodyl. Though I've taken that amount before and didn't have this issue.

Thats a pretty good dose of bisacodyl, could be that. Or perhaps you picked up a stomach flu of some sort?