• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Plugging Side Effects

Ksilvers

Greenlighter
Whenever I plug meth an enormous amount of mucus comes out of my ass afterwards and I have these deep, brutal, heinous farts. What is this doing to my body? Sometes I have felt like a throbbing sensation at times randomly afterwards in there. Some of the mucus also has blood traces in it. Does anyone experience this? Obviously putting meth in your ass is going to fuck shit up I totally get it. Is my asshole going to fall out?

Last edited:
Well it isn't very kind to your mucous membranes in general. Perhaps using more water to dilute it more could help it not be as abrasive. And maybe switch ROA's to allow yourself to heal wouldn't be a bad idea.

Yea while rectal is a viable ROA, like any ROA other than oral you’re gonna have some problems as it’s not actually meant to be used in such a way.

How much meth we talking? Kind of no duh answer but may want to switch up your ROA more often.

-GC

Yea while rectal is a viable ROA, like any ROA other than oral you’re gonna have some problems as it’s not actually meant to be used in such a way.

How much meth we talking? Kind of no duh answer but may want to switch up your ROA more often.

-GC
Doesn't oral roa also can develop problems like for instance with the stomach? I know this is the case for many amp bombers (putting amps in a rolling paper to swallow is called a bomb over here)...

Doesn't oral roa also can develop problems like for instance with the stomach? I know this is the case for many amp bombers (putting amps in a rolling paper to swallow is called a bomb over here)...

Sure but overall it’s a drop in the bucket compared to the damage caused by other ROA’s. It’s the one ROA our body has designed with specific safeguards along the way to help protect the body.

I’m willing to bet those that bomb it (we call it parachuting around here) probably run into problems with the excessive amount of paper consumed. Better to just buy gelatin capsules in bulk for cheap.

-GC

Concentration matters. Roughly what volume are you plugging, and how many mgs/mL is it.

Another concept that could work would be making a bicarbonate buffered solution of meth.

The pH of meth samples has been reported to be 4.9-5 with outlier values ranging from 3 to 6. These are all acidic (with a pH of 3 being comparable to grapefruit juice and a pH of 5 being comparable to coffee). These will cause stress to cells and may mess up your gut flora.

Using a buffer solution could help with this acidity. Buffers are chemical compounds that are either weak acids or bases that have a range where they resist changes in pH from addition of excess acids or bases.

Bicarbonate buffers in between 7.2 and 7.6 which is right around the pH of the body ~7.4.

A 20 micromolar solution of bicarbonate is used in labs to keep human cells happy when growing in petri dishes. This would call for 1.67 grams of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) per liter of water you would dissolve the meth in. This can be scaled to 167 mg per 100 ml, 17 mg per 10 ml or 1.7 mg/ml water.

Yep, crystal methamphetamine is incredibly toxic & caustic to the mucous membranes and tissues in your body.

As others have said, I would consider either making the solution you plug less concentrated (more liquid), or consider another ROA completely, especially if it's causing you to bleed and is messing up your stomach.

The least damaging way to take it is oral, but even that can ultimately be damaging.

It's simply a caustic chemical so definitely some caution should be taken to try and eliminate some of the really bad physical side effects.

Whenever I plug meth an enormous amount of mucus comes out of my ass afterwards and I have these deep, brutal, heinous farts. What is this doing to my body? Sometes I have felt like a throbbing sensation at times randomly afterwards in there. Some of the mucus also has blood traces in it. Does anyone experience this? Obviously putting meth in your ass is going to fuck shit up I totally get it. Is my asshole going to fall out?
That is not normal.

It sounds like you're plugging something that shouldn't be plugged (likely an impurity). Amphetamines (including MDMA) and benzodiazepines are usually fine, so is cocaine. Opioids don't irritate either, but depending on the opioid, most are better snorted than plugged, oxycodone and hydrocodone are exceptions (only without aspirin or acetaminophen also in the pill). Feels like nothing went in.

Then there's somethings off the top of my head that ARE NOT PRETTY are methadone concentrate, diphenhydramine, types of solvents like ethanol or GBL, some research chemicals, tryptamines (like psilocin, 4-AcO-DMT, DPT) and 2C-X psychedelic phenethylamines I imagine would not be comfortable. Also sometimes random research chemicals cause irritation. Some I named range from bearable to emergency evacuation with exploding spicy farts.