• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Plugging Ritalin/Methyphenidate questions

You are worried that water based lubes will absorb the methylphenidate? I think that is a small risk if you just lube your anus with a small amount.

Plugged a second 20mgs tablet. After an hour from first plug I started getting the jitters and hyper sexuality, so took some benzos with some pregabalin and that calmed me down.

Here's the goo residue left right after I plug the liquid in and pull out syringe. I use warm water in the syringe and shake the syringe vigorously so the dissolved tablet is all suspended, but white goo rapidly precipitates as soon as I stop shaking syringe for insertion.

Anybody know if this is merely the inactive fillers in the pill and not worth dissolving that goo to try and get any MPH that could still be mixed there?

The inactive fillers are: dihydrate dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, cornstarch and magnesium stearate. The tablets are not Ritalin branded but from another brand.

The tablets are IR, so the instant release usual stuff. No delaying crap added to it.

Any methylphenidate in that goo? Thanks.

Hey: I tried the 91% alcohol dilution with ritalin ER and just got a snot-like mess. Is there a way to dissolve ER safely and effectively? Thanks.

i have the concerta 54mg version of it in 60 day worth script. I ve managed to sort out the methylphenidate part which was lotta hassle taking off all the plastic cover ect ect. And I have no idea how u guys manage it to dissolve in water for plugging. Should i heat it up? I was afraus it would burn. Any input is appreciated.

i have the concerta 54mg version of it in 60 day worth script. I ve managed to sort out the methylphenidate part which was lotta hassle taking off all the plastic cover ect ect. And I have no idea how u guys manage it to dissolve in water for plugging. Should i heat it up? I was afraus it would burn. Any input is appreciated.
The "plastic" isnt actually plastic it's instant release methylphenidate , so save it.

The "plastic" isnt actually plastic it's instant release methylphenidate , so save it.
I know that part.thrtes another thing underneath it thats covering methylphenidate. Thin plastic thimgy wrap

I know that part.thrtes another thing underneath it thats covering methylphenidate. Thin plastic thingy wrap
Ok

I think you should cut up the white wax with scissors and try to dissolve the resulting flakes in hot water.

C
Ok

I think you should cut up the white wax with scissors and try to dissolve the resulting flakes in hot water.
Cool
Thnx. But how hot? Like boiling hot? Hot water didnt dissolve it. Its goooeyyy sticky n shit. Top up a notch a lot more ? Boiling hot?! I dont wanna waste any by burnin it hehe

You're not gonna burn it, how fine was the material you tried to dissolve? How much water did you use?

Apparently you can let the pill intact in water overnight and the methylphenidate will push itself out into a solution.
See this thread

Quick update for any following:

Plugged another 20mg tablet and pressed the plunge too hard so I felt the liquid go farther inside than I've been doing (it felt it went into the rectum). I've read not to go too deep (about .5 inches and let it dribble there) or to not squirt it too fast as it can get too deep into rectum or absorbed by poop. I also hadn't pooped today so I was fearing I wasted the plugged shot.

5 mins and it f*cking hit me hard. Shot feels like I'm speeding right now but in a more controlled manner, and I'm already on 2mg of Xanax and 1mg of Klonopin to help with the jitters (my tolerance is low as I take weeks off benzos frequently). I'd be wasted on this dose of benzos but I'm really feeling the plugged shot.

Thus far today I've plugged 80mg and will probably stop for today. If I had been eating the tablets instead, I'd be at about 200mg. My main goal is to make the most of my prescription so plugging so far is really working in that sense.

Also, a 20mg plugged dose is very strong for anyone attempting it. Start with 10mg is my advice. And have benzos ready, especially Xanax as it acts fast.

Can anyone let me know about the leftover goo (after squirting the dissolved table solution) in the pic below if it'd contain any methylphenidate or is that crap just the tablet's binders/fillers?
I'm jealous! I'm out of Ritalin for the next 9 fkin days! This upcoming week I'd going yo b a shit show side circus 4 me! It's so hard 4 me 2 find Ritalin which is what works 4 me however shitty Adderall is everywhere!

Why not just push the tablet in past the anus, you tell when you're deep enough and no danger of tablet falling back down and out.
Just wondering seems much easier??

Hiya, I've been using anywhere from 150mgs to 200mgs of methylphenidate (aka Ritalin) for the last year for work purposes (although I acknowledge I've abused the hell out of it).

My own stash ran out so I'm back to my normal scripted dose so I need to make the most of my script. Read many threads here and on other sites and I tried a couple of things. Caffeine works but need more benzos as otherwise I become a sex addict on this sh*t and cannot work (it's awful). Only benzos with pregabalin tame that down.

After this brief intro, I recently decided to start plugging my scripted Ritalin as I knew it had better bioavailability via plugging vs oral but I was surprised to find out that it was a lot higher than I thought. I've plugged other stuff in the past, so I'm fine with the method although I hadn't done it for more than a decade.

1***** It's been a long time since plugging. I made the mistake and got 12ml syringes. I have a very muscular rounded butt (sorry for the description but I need to put this in context) so I have to go real deep between butt cheeks to even touch the entry to the anus with the tip of the syringe. It's very annoying as I'm not sure if I hit the right spot or not. It's easier for me standing up than laying on the side.

For those of you who plug, if you feel the liquid inside the anus (as if dribbling inside, not dripping out), that's a good cue the liquid is going in correctly, right? I check for leakage (pass finger through anus) and don't seem to find leakage or finger wet. So a good cue is noticing the liquid in the actual mucous membrane?

2***** A few minutes after plugging, If I feel like liquid is inside the anal/rectal cavity and it seems to be moving, that too is a good sign albeit it means I used to much water, correct?

3***** I feel the liquid inside while sitting but run my finger around and no wetness or leakage. Seems to happen when using a full 10ml of water, which I've learned is too much. Is it normal to feel like you're pissing it out but it's actually inside?

4***** When I take the syringe out, there's a good amount of white chalky goo. Am I right assuming these are the fillers and can be discarded? Or should I do a 2nd plugging with the remaining white chalky goo some 15 mins later as the goo may contain more methylphenidate?

From what I've read, methylphenidate mixes very well with water and remains suspended, but I wonder if some methylphenidate is still in the chalky goo.

5***** Any suggestions for a better type of plugging "tool"? The tip of the 12ml syringe is starting to bother me a lot as it's thin while the rest of the syringe is thick and I don't have lube here.

6***** If lubing, do you just lube the tip of the syringe or your full anal cavity? I've read that lubing should be minimal so as to not impair methylphenidate absorption.

Thanks for any help.
Jeez well that got me turned on haaaaha