• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Plugging poppy seed tea

Survival0200

Bluelighter
Does anyone here have any experience with plugging poppy seed tea? Practically just boiling the tea down to maybe 10 mL of liquid and then administering it rectally with a syringe.

Was it better than oral? Any reasons to not do it?

I have never done this, however, as a general rule of thumb, it’s safe to assume that anything administered rectally will have a more intense and/or immediate bioavailability. This is because it bypasses the digestive tract and goes directly to your bloodstream, skipping every step in the metabolic process.
This the same reason insufflation, smoking, and injecting are typically much stronger RoAs than oral consumption.

If you intend to do this, my suggestion is to start as small as possible to get a feel for the effect. 4 shots of vodka might get you mildly tipsy when drank, but 4 shots in a rectal tampon can kill you.

When you ingest too much of something orally, your body’s reaction is to throw up any excess. When you boof something, it’s in there. It’s in your bloodstream in an instant. There’s no removing it.

Small bites at a time for this sort of thing. Smaller than you think.

You can always do more, but you can never do less.

Does anyone here have any experience with plugging poppy seed tea? Practically just boiling the tea down to maybe 10 mL of liquid and then administering it rectally with a syringe.

Was it better than oral? Any reasons to not do it?
I would thing that what form the opioids are in would come into play. Will your mucous membranes down there absorb them?
Let us know if you try it. Morphine has a shitty oral bioavailability. It might be totally useless, and it might be the next frontier.

I've tried this.
And as long as you have nice dirty seeds, it works.
But I didn't boil mine down, I just plugged a shit ton of water

Stronger?
Yeah it was more rushy & came on fast, rather than waiting for hours. But I fee like it lasted less time than if you were to drink it.
I'd imagine boiling it down is probably a better way to go though as all that water was just too much to plug at once.