• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging Pills? Quick Question

trichr0me

Bluelighter
Hey, I know this is a really stupid question.... but I have noticed with some pills you can rectally insert them and they take affect the same way as if you popped them and maybe even a stronger effect may occur...

I have some ritalin and I wanted to try plugging some, will it be a waste? Can you plug ritalin and have a better effect than orally taking it?

How far do you put it up there? ... haha

Thanks guys!

you deff. want to disolve all pills in an aqueous solution / emulsion and then putting them up there!

It works great using an empty enema bottle. Don't just put the dry pill up there.

There really was no point in you making this thread. Your questions could have been easily answered if you were smart enough to use the search engine. Look at the upper left corner of your screen and click on the button. It's your friend.

I know, but im looking for some verification ... How do I squirt it up there without all of it falling out after I remove the syringe?

Also, one more quick question, the only needles syringe I currently have was used for putting some type of medication into my dog's mouth, and it was used like 4 months ago or longer, How can I clean this out to make sure it is safe to use it?

Can I just use warm water?

Thanks!

I bent over the bath to do it. I have no problems with it coming straight out because I was upside down, then my basic seal stopped it once I stood up.
You can use a bit of tubing on the syringe to help if you're worried.

thanks for the pointers guys, my friend just did so hes going to tell me how it goes, I rather have someone I know do it before I squirt it up there hahahaha

So are you going to let your "friend" shove a pill up your ass? Sounds like a bit more than a friend to me.

there is such a thing up your ass, called a sphincter!
That is the naturall mechanism that prevents all the shit from "falling out" 8)

Get yourself a rectal enema bottle at the drug store, makes it way less messy.
anal-sphincter-anatomy.jpg

Put the pill in the empty enema bottle, add water, just enough so it disolves, and then squirt it up there, pull out and clinch while pulling. after that, you'll be fine.

trichr0me said:
Can you plug ritalin and have a better effect than orally taking it?

From what I remember, Ritalin has an oral availability of 20-50%, rectal administration would be near 100%. Do the maths: it'll be 2-5x as strong.

medicine cabinet said:
^wow thats what i wanted to see when i opened this thread lol.

what's your problem about a medical diagram?

hahahah great picture, I tried it with a regular needless syringe, and damn I got so high, as high as if I took like 6 pills orally, and I only took 2 disolved in water haha

It felt like I muscled it

this is awesome..

Is there any sideffects for doing this once a day? Is it bad for you to squirt water with ritalin up there frequently?