• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Plugging Pills Questions

JET IV

Greenlighter
Sorry if this in the wrong spot I just something’s answered. So I deal with chronic pain for a variety of things and I have access/Scripts for a lot of pills 30mg ER Morphine, 4mg IR Dilaudid, 15mg IR Oxy, and 2mg Clonzepam’s. I find taking most painkiller orally to be a waste and usual just snort for the faster relief etc. I’ve been told to steer away from IV’ing my Dilaudid’s even with though I can literally get it mixed and cleared to look like the straight sanitary water I use. So I’m mainly trying to figure out how close is plugging my Dilaudid’s or ER Morphines when I’m comparison to IV’ing. What is a safe starting dose that will give me a rush and ease my pain? Any and all answers/knowledge is much appreciated thank you I’m advance and sorry again if this is the wrong place for this post!

Plugging an ER morphine is pointless.

For dilauded remember it will be much stronger than oral. I would plug the same dose you snort. If you've never snorted and don't know the dose be very careful.

I know an addict medical doctor that was a fucking expert overdose badly the first time he snorted dillys becsuze he didn't realize how much more more powerful UT would be that oral.

What is your normal opiate daily intake to get an idea of your tolerance?

Again youbhave to make sure your colon is empty when you plug for this to he effective. That means either just having taken a good shit by yourself or aided by laxative suppositories or an enema.

Also you don't shove the pill up there u crush it dissolve in water (about 1 or 1 ml and shoot the solution up your ass with a syringe)

Plugging an ER morphine is pointless.

For dilauded remember it will be much stronger than oral. I would plug the same dose you snort. If you've never snorted and don't know the dose be very careful.

I know an addict medical doctor that was a fucking expert overdose badly the first time he snorted dillys becsuze he didn't realize how much more more powerful UT would be that oral.

What is your normal opiate daily intake to get an idea of your tolerance?

Again youbhave to make sure your colon is empty when you plug for this to he effective. That means either just having taken a good shit by yourself or aided by laxative suppositories or an enema.

Also you don't shove the pill up there u crush it dissolve in water (about 1 or 1 ml and shoot the solution up your ass with a syringe)
I know I have to crush it and make a solution from it I have steril prepackaged saline 10ml syringes the stuff they use at the ER. I take atm 30-60mg of ER Morphine I soak the coating off the rub of the wax then soak it for 8ish hours in water then down it. I take about 8mg of Dilaudid a day and 40-60mg’s of Oxy so it’s all depends but I would say on a good day “not needing a whole lot to combat pain” it would be 30mg’s of ER Morphine, 4mg’s of IR Dilaudid, and 40mg’s of IR Oxy. I detoxed myself and tapered to get my tolerance back down because before that I could chew up 4-5 of the morphines 8-12 MG’s Dilaudid snorting and 30mg’s of oxy through my other nostril and that was just me waking up within the first 2-3 minutes from waking up. So I’ve calmed down a lot I use to just snort everything and at high amounts over the course of 12-16 hours till I finally would pass out. So I’m willing to plug the Dilaudid’s “especially if the morphine doesn’t do anything other then when taken orally” I’m just wondering is there that rush with plugging Dilaudid to some degree that hit to middle upper spine into the back of your head as we say over here being hit with the brick or is it just a little better then snorting them? I was thinking like only 1-2mg’s to start my first time plugging it? I’ve plugged other things before but never an opiate/opioid. I have promethazine suppositories and those help a lot and boost opiates IMO. I appreciate any of your knowledge/experiences thank you!

I know I have to crush it and make a solution from it I have steril prepackaged saline 10ml syringes the stuff they use at the ER. I take atm 30-60mg of ER Morphine I soak the coating off the rub of the wax then soak it for 8ish hours in water then down it. I take about 8mg of Dilaudid a day and 40-60mg’s of Oxy so it’s all depends but I would say on a good day “not needing a whole lot to combat pain” it would be 30mg’s of ER Morphine, 4mg’s of IR Dilaudid, and 40mg’s of IR Oxy. I detoxed myself and tapered to get my tolerance back down because before that I could chew up 4-5 of the morphines 8-12 MG’s Dilaudid snorting and 30mg’s of oxy through my other nostril and that was just me waking up within the first 2-3 minutes from waking up. So I’ve calmed down a lot I use to just snort everything and at high amounts over the course of 12-16 hours till I finally would pass out. So I’m willing to plug the Dilaudid’s “especially if the morphine doesn’t do anything other then when taken orally” I’m just wondering is there that rush with plugging Dilaudid to some degree that hit to middle upper spine into the back of your head as we say over here being hit with the brick or is it just a little better then snorting them? I was thinking like only 1-2mg’s to start my first time plugging it? I’ve plugged other things before but never an opiate/opioid. I have promethazine suppositories and those help a lot and boost opiates IMO. I appreciate any of your knowledge/experiences thank you!
You don't get the rush of IV by plugging dilaided...just a much stronger effect than eating.

You have a high tolerance so it's up to you to figure out how much you wanna plug but plugging 8 to 12 mg of dilaided should be perfectly safe with your tolerance....I imagine you'll want even more but I'd start there.

You can plug with tap water it doesnt have to be sterile water like for IV

IV dilaudid is comparable to heroin at higher doses BUT STRONG…just WOW. Not easy to come by these days

Ive got some oxycodone 10mg. Would you use less than I would snort if I plugged them? Is it worth it or not as strong? Im trying not to IV pills any more.

Tengo un poco de oxicodona de 10 mg. ¿Usarías menos de lo que inhalaría si los tapara? ¿Vale la pena o no es tan fuerte? Estoy tratando de no usar más píldoras intravenosas.
que pildoras has echo por IV? And how do you do it?

Not sure in the interests of harm reduction that I should go into how to IV pills - Im new here and really dont want to get banned. All I will say is WHEEL FILTER. Never plugged oxy before. Thought it was worth trying.

Not sure in the interests of harm reduction that I should go into how to IV pills - Im new here and really dont want to get banned. All I will say is WHEEL FILTER. Never plugged oxy before. Thought it was worth trying.
You won't be banned. I want to IV pills but in a safer way. Somebody knows if lorazepam and alprazolam can be IVed? I dont know what is a wheel filter. In my country (Spain)
We use cottom filter. I read in this forum about micron filters and I never seen it. Where do you buy it? Or its a harm reduction place that they distribute like syringes.

Im sorry. Injecting pills is not a road you want to start down. It ruins your veins, you get abscesses. You aren't meant to inject pills, and it will destroy your health. IF you do choose to do it, then a cotton won't filter out enough of the bad shit. I get my wheel filters online. Not seen wheel filters at a harm reduction place where I live. They are expensive. Perhaps you could ask a harm reduction center in your country if they distribute them. Don't be dumb like me.

I'm also chronic pain patient I've tried pretty much every pain medication on the market besides Demerol. I currently take Opana IR 10 mg and dilaudid IR 8 mg both three times a day. I would highly suggest not IV in your meds not only for the health risks that come with that method, but if there's ever a need for surgery it makes it extremely difficult for the anesthesiologist to work on you. I say this from experience I don't even IV my meds I may snort them here and there (mind you I'm also doing the proper extraction method when I do that to avoid any issues with binders) I've learned this from experience because I needed an emergency surgery to get ONLY two teeth extracted and from a giant abscess removed and cleaned that had accumulated and destroyed the entire root in one of the teeth I was having extracted and the other tooth was on it's way to also being to be destroyed by the infection but the surgeon I went to had to use fentanyl midazolam propofol and ketamine every 15 minutes!! Just for a simple abscess removal and tooth extractions I had to be put on oxygen and had staff ready in case I needed to be rushed to the hospital in case of any complications, and Aftercare was a complete nightmare they only had given me 5 mg of hydrocodone 1 to 2 tabelts ever 4 hours which did nothing even on top of my medication. Mind you I've been on this medication for 10 years and I'm also been taking benzodiazepines ( xanax 2mg three times a day) for the same amount of time I suffer from DDD and other spinal cord issues and partial Paralysis on one leg I completely understand chronic pain and how you feel and just looking for relief I willing to do anything for that relief, but try speaking with your doctor and if they're not responding to your needs try reaching out to another one or writing letters to other doctors explaining your situation and your health condition and seeing if there's anyone out there willing to help you I understand finding a doctor that really is willing to help anyone in pain management these days is basically looking for the numbers to the Mega Millions but don't give up hope I'm currently even looking for a new doctor I literally had to switch medical groups because I wouldn't even get medication or treatment not only with the doctors available in that network but also at ER's so I ended up changing my medical Network. I've never been in a rehab or fail to drug test they treat all of us like scumbags because they're licensed is more important than our health. I truly wish you all the best and no matter what you do I completely understand. But I hope you take all necessary precautions to make sure you're not hurting yourself or causing long-term harm. Another idea it might be to switch up your medications in my opinion Dilaudid is usually the best but it also helps the ad in other medications like Opana or something your not used to already. Just my two cents and again I'm sorry you're in so much pain your feeling like you need to resort to IV your meds. I hope you can find a doctor that will be willing to help you and whatever situation you're in can get better godspeed brother!!

You won't be banned. I want to IV pills but in a safer way. Somebody knows if lorazepam and alprazolam can be IVed? I dont know what is a wheel filter. In my country (Spain)
We use cottom filter. I read in this forum about micron filters and I never seen it. Where do you buy it? Or its a harm reduction place that they distribute like syringes.
I know Lorazepam can be injectable but from my knowledge and I could be wrong here Alprazolam is not something you can inject and I wouldn't recommend it either way but whatever you choose to do is up to you no judgment just be careful bro!

Hi Man!
Could you explain how to prepare lorazepam injection?
It's a very useful info and It's longing for and aspire to happiness. Well thanks in advance. Hope you are having a nice changing season.
Lots of 💚 to all the community!
STOP WAR IN UKRANIA!
No more DEATHS 🤕🤕

Hi Man!
Could you explain how to prepare lorazepam injection?
It's a very useful info and It's longing for and aspire to happiness. Well thanks in advance. Hope you are having a nice changing season.
Lots of 💚 to all the community!
STOP WAR IN UKRANIA!
No more DEATHS 🤕🤕
I know I had asked this question before to extract compounds out of pills for a different reasons let me see if I can find the link and then I can send it to you it's essentially the same process that you would need to prep to IV Lorazepam but Xanax I know for sure you cannot dissolve that in water and it is not safe to inject. For my recollection you would have to mix it with alcohol which would probably kill you if you injected it so definitely don't IV Xanax is not good for you and most likely the binders and God knows what else you need to mix it to make it a liquid will do serious damage to your veins. I'll try to find the link for you today and hopefully it can tell you how to prepare these things safely. Also look online for the conversion ratio for benzodiazepines most you can really take IV is around 2 mg I wouldn't do anything higher than that and that could really knock you out so I would suggest less. But like I said no judgment and be safe God bless.