• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Plugging MDMA DIET?

TheGoodGuy

Bluelighter
So next month I will do MDMA again so by then it will be 8 month since last time. I plan on plugging and I know what to do my only concern is if my bowels are clean enough beforehand I am really concerned if there will be any shit left so it won´t aborb properly. So what to eat before? I currently eat mostly oatmeal and "ryebread" milk and proteinshake so any input on a propper plugging diet i can follow a few days before the day is greatly appriciated thanks :)

Oatmeal is excellent and will leave you nice and clean inside as well as helping lower your blood pressure.
Shit doesn't really hinder absorption of mdma.
If you are worried just douche with something like the Colt douche half an hour before dosing.
And use a lube shooter to get your dose up there!

Thanks for the answer I guess I will just be eating oatmeal a couple of days prior then. I have actually thought about using a douche to help clean out the colon.

I´m just don´t know how i use the douche do i sit on the toilet and do it or lay down on my side. I searched the internet and they tell you have to insert and all the steps just not how to stand, sit or lay :/

If you using a squirt type douche you'd better be near a toilet, as you will not be able to hold a sudden inrush of liquid.
Lying down on one side is good for the slower gravity-fed type enemas.
Anyway you don't really need to clean the colon. Just the rectum is fine.

Just make sure you're clear. If you feel a turtlehead, abort. If not, continue.

So next month I will do MDMA again so by then it will be 8 month since last time. I plan on plugging and I know what to do my only concern is if my bowels are clean enough beforehand I am really concerned if there will be any shit left so it won´t aborb properly. So what to eat before? I currently eat mostly oatmeal and "ryebread" milk and proteinshake so any input on a propper plugging diet i can follow a few days before the day is greatly appriciated thanks :)

Can I just ask what you mean by plugging MDMA "DIET". You are plugging MDMA as some sort of diet? Am I reading that right? Actually I think I get it now, but I would like to hear you elaborate.

Either way, you really have little to worry about with regards to absorption. The first time I plugged they were some very weak MDMA pills which were doing the rounds that I'd practically, almost given up on. MDMA, no doubt; just low dose and infuriating because you never quite came up unless you bought extra/took more.

So one night I stuck all three up my arse (possibly in some kind of capsule/parachute IIRC, so that they all arrived at the same place), found the cavity, and expected very little; maybe just a normal experience. Like I say, I was very disillusioned with these pills and they were quite weak (and all anyone could get).

So I laid back on my bed, tunes on, loud; my three hour long driving, pounding trance mix from around that time.

And all I remember is suddenly coming round a few hours later with my music sounding like it was compiled from some kind of beautiful driving, auditory electricity, with vague and yet very special memories of absolutely tripping my tits off and withering in complete ecstasy for the previous few hours. Then after that I came back down and it was just a pure ecstasy experience.

This was the tune that I came round to:
Andy Moor - Halcyon (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix)

And that's why I (and many others), love high dose ecstasy. =D

But if there is one thing to take away from my post, please just bare in mind that your dose will be significantly stronger than than taking ecstasy using more traditional methods. The three pills I took felt exponentially more powerful (and hallucinogenic and beautiful). Some people like that, some people don't. And obviously it's definitely worth checking that you have actual MDMA. :)

Thanks for your answers I really appriciate it :)
- Sorry after I submitted my thread I saw it looked wierd too. it was suppose to say "MDMA plugging diet" And I am very well prepared i have bought an anal douche to clean colon out and then a lube shooter since i think the syringes i have is going to be too rough. I expect after clearing out my colon to crush my MDMA crystals into fine powder and add 1-3 ml of water to it in a shotglass and shoot it. I guess i can expect to lay down between 10-30 minutes? and after 30 minutes i will be allowed to take a shit since it all will be absorbed by then.

I just have a little concern and that is my friend she is going to be taking hers orally in a capsule and the times before when i have done it me and my friends have felt it after 1 hour and 30 minutes every time so if i plug my mdma 1 hour after my friend have swallowed hers we will comeup at the same time?

Also is it really that much stronger rectal than oral? I have read posts for months and some say it´s a little stronger like 20% some say it´s twice as strong or more and some say it´s the same. I was thinking taking 100mg with no redose since i have never gone below 250mg in a night and i always feel like shit the next days and i read that the sweetspot should be around 100-120mg so i would like to find my sweetspot. So do you think 100mg would be too much. I am a very lightweight when it comes to drugs i get drunk of 1-2 beers and all drugs i have ever tried i never need much to feel it.

And thanks for sharing the music I know how much it means when sharing the music you heard while peaking on MDMA you just wish people would know the beauty of it but we really can´t because we didn´t hear it while peaking on MDMA. Like the song Naturalize - In memory of a friend is so beautiful i heard it while peaking on MDMA a year ago and it was the best day og my adult life <3

Sorry i didn´t really answer your first question. No it´s not a diet were i use mdma but what diet i should use the days up to the day i should take it, for better digestion so my shit won´t absorb it. I´m thinking of just eating oatmeal for two days and a protein shake it´s almost what I eat anyways :)

Well I have never had an experience like Tranced describes although I have heard elsewhere that some people find plugging has a stronger effect. Maybe.
My experience is that the roll is more or less the same, but it does come on much quicker, about 10 to 20 minutes max.
Why don't you both plug together. It will be nicer for her too.
Re dosing my partner does 80 mg (she's really sensitive to E) and I do 100-120 and redose with about 60-80 mg an hour into the roll.
Lube shooters are much handier for dosing than syringes I agree.

Hehe thanks for your answer AugustaB I was starting to become impatient. It´s not an option for her to plug trust me. We have been talking and writing together for 7 years and it´s the first time we will meet each other and the first time she will be doing MDMA and we are just friends nothing else so maybe suggesting her plugging will be a bit too much hehe.

What do you suggest then about the timing? Does it sound good if i start plugging maybe 1 hour after she has swallowed her capsule? And I was thinking that I would take only 100mg with no redose which would be somewhat equal to if I took 120mg oral and my female friend will be ingesting 100-120mg with no redose so she won´t feel like shit after the experience

Also I have read a lot but there are so many different opinions on this subject but will the roll last as long? I was hoping for a 3-4 hour roll since we do not redose but some say plugging will last longer and some say shorter and others say it´s the same it´s very confusing but I guess people bodies are different and are effected differently

You will need to be there for your gf while she's coming up so be really nice and attentive to her in that time.
You should wait until she starts to have the first signs of the mdma coming on. But be nice and reassuring.
Do it when she's ok.
The roll lasts the same length of time (but of course shorter come up).
Why not redose anyway? 40 mg perhaps.
Smoke some grass together on the come down.

Thank you for your comment I´m really happy you take your time answering me. But she is not my girlfriend just a friend hehe.
and I don´t smoke weed or smoke at all not even vape.

So you would wait till she after she has come up to plug my dose? I thought that I would start plugging maybe when she felt the come up to time it as best as possible so our trip would be the same lenghts. But you think it would be better if I stayed with her and comforted her while she come up?

I guess I´m just really sceptical about the MDMA even working on me because it´s the first time I will try plugging so to me I think it´s a 50/50 chance that it will work since I´ve heard it haven´t worked on many people. But I will eat a fibrerich diet/ vegan diet and use an anal douche and use a water solution 1-3ml with the MDMA in so I guess I should not worry :/

Good luck. My concern is primarily that you pay attention to your friend while she is coming up.
It's mostly during the rush that people feel panicky. If you could give her a back rub or lick her pussy while its happening that would take her through it nicely.

EW! As I said it´s just a friend so I think I´ll pass on that advice :p

But yeah I will stay with her while she comes up and then I will plug afterwards :)