• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Plugging MDMA/6APBb dosage.

CarlysleMoon

Greenlighter
Hey guys. Swim currently has a suspected gastric ulcer - not a serious one but still potentially has one all the same. In about a month's time swims friends are taking either MDMA or 6APB (not sure yet) swim really wants to join in as She always does, however she thinks even if her gastric ulcer has healed it will be too soon to be consuming such drugs.
Swim was therefore considering 'plugging' as an option for either of those substances, providing that her gastric ulcer isn't playing up at all.

However there are two things: swim doesn't know if the dosage is altered for rectal administration of the drug. If so, baring in mind that swim usually has to take 270mg of the 6APB she has and slightly more MDMA, how much would you recommend she takes? (I know this sounds like a lot but for some reason whatever drugs swim takes she has to have a lot, she isn't tolerant to it and the stuff she has is very good quality- she just has to take more of anything than most people do!)

Another thing: IF swims gastric ulcer appears to have gone, providing it is administered rectally, does anyone know whether this would be harmful? Obviously if swim is still suffering symptoms of the gastric ulcer (which to date have only been very mild burning sensations in the stomach) she will not take any drugs, as health comes first as a priority, always. Hence why she would like to know of any potential hazards of a one off rectal administration of MDMA/6apb when she has just recovered from a stomach ulcer.

If anyone also could provide any advice as to how long they would leave it before returning to oral administration of drugs that would be greatly appreciated! Swim doesn't know whether to leave it six weeks or six months so just a rough ball point guess baring in mind how mild the symptoms are would at least give her some idea of where to pitch it! ;)
Thanks! Sorry for the long post!

we don't swim here...read the rules.

first...if you are taking ~300mg of MDMA you need to stop doing MDMA so much or find a source that isn't cut to shit. either you have a crazy tolerance or are getting shit product. no one should need that much MDMA to feel the effects. even people who like to dose heavy only need 150 to 200mg.

If you are going to put MDMA in your ass...either use the same dose you would normally do orally or if you are worried about the strength cut it by like 10%. there really aren't any hazards if you plug correctly. if you don't do it correctly there is a good chance that you will just waste your MDMA by shitting it out or just not absorbing enough for you to feel the effects. there are plenty of threads here about putting it up your butt the right way if you need help with that.

If you have a stomach ulcer...I wouldn't be eating MDMA at all until a doctor tells you that you are free from any restrictions of eating acidic foods etc...I'd keep cramming it my poop shoot until then.

The dose may stay the same. With mdma you should dissolve the drug in a little water and then suck it up in a syringe, a lube shooter, or a vaginal applicator.
It comes on quicker than by swallowing, and IMHO lasts about the same length of time.
300 mg would have me completely floored, I suggest 120 mg would be quite enough, but of course that all depends on how much your gear is cut. XXX

Heh... Call me old fashioned, but I don't think inserting research chemicals into your colon is the best idea...

Matt- I do mdma a maximum of once every 8 weeks. I am VERY strict about that as i value the experience as a deep and meaningful one thus wouldn't risk losing the magic. The MDMA I get is near on pure - and the mere fact that I use the same dose of MDMA as I do 6APB despite having got them from totally different sources shows that- if they were both mixed to different strengths I would surely need different quantities of both. I have bought mdma many times from various sources, i know enough to know what's good and what isn't. The first time I ever tried mdma I started with 100mg from a reputable source, which did nothing, and gradually worked my way up until I reached the dose that i have -thus I did it responsibly. That comment in spite of being untrue, doesn't answer my question. People require varying quantities of all drugs, particularly MDMA, please don't portray yourself as an expert on a matter when you're clearly speaking a load of nonsense. Don't presume things and portray them as facts. Just because I'm asking a question on here doesn't mean that I don't know what I am doing or don't know what I'm talking about, it means that I've been responsible and recognised that neither I, nor anyone I know has administered drugs rectally before, and thought instead of just assuming the dosage to be the same I thought I'd be sensible and seek advice here.

So anyway, the general consensus seems to be that the dose for MDMA is the same which ever end you put it in, is this the same for 6APB? Because I have read somewhere that for six, you need to halve the dose, and I believe that my friends have decided to take six now instead, so I'd like to be rolling with them if possible :)

Thanks to everyone who took the time to answer. :) xx

I would also like to add that my friend takes the same mdma as I do, and at the same time (so less than once every 8 weeks) and he only needs 100mg of the same stuff, so I do have good stuff, and like I said, I don't do it very often for the reasons I have stated previously. I am the same with all drugs- I have to take a lot to even feel them- which is a pain, but has always been the case since I started. I usually have to take more than most grown men. It's just how I am.

Heh... Call me old fashioned, but I don't think inserting research chemicals into your colon is the best idea...

1. The solution shouldn't be squirted so far up that it reaches your colon....this would effectively be giving yourself an enema, and your colon contains lots of feces for the drug to get stuck in.
2. Plugging is a great idea though, in terms of the pharmacokinetics afforded by the practice.
Yeah, with entactogens, something similar to your usual oral dose usually works well, but expect the drug to 'hit harder' in a pleasant way. With psychedelics, though, reduced dosages are recommended.

ebola

Do the effects change much? Should we expect faster harder come up, shorter duration and 'rushier' than normal, like other similar compounds?