• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging Lube

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
I am really interested in trying plugging these days. Part of it is because I have heard things about how it allows you to have an ultra-fast come up compared to just taking drugs orally like normal. Plus, the idea of plugging some sort of hallucinogenic substance up the butt just interests me a lot these days and I'd really like to give it a go. However, I am unsure if vaseline is okay as a plugging lube. If not, what is a good plugging lube? Also, is there a way to plug natural psychedelics? As I don't do chemical psychedelics and find natural psychedelics more spiritual and personally like them better.

Vasolines probably the worst thing you could choose other than cement. Vasolines a high melting point non polar solvent it would likely just get the chemical Stuck in it it's water resistant the reason it protects your skin is the reason. Why it will make it hard for the drug to work it creates a protective barrier of wax between you and what's on your skin

I just use a little bit of regular colorless unscented hand soap, it works fine and never caused irritation.

d1nach, I just schnarfed...cement? Wow.

Ok, I'm going to sound like a senior citizen perhaps, but what is plugging? Is that rectal drug insertion? (No judgment, just curiosity.) Why wouldn't a standard sexual lube be acceptable/functional?

Not everyone has anal sex lube laying around shardhunter for a senior citizion u sure do get around haha.

Baby shampoo and normal shampoo are prob not a good idea because they can cause rectal irritation which you dont want.

A glycerin based moisture would probably work.

Funny you should say that, d1nach, because I'm actually a sex worker in the geriatric sector.

Haha, no really, I'm a sex educator and an ordained interfaith minister (and a professional entertainer) and complete nerd so I want to know EVERYTHING.