• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

plugging ketamine

Ibis

Bluelighter
I have a 10%ketamine lotion.it also has gab, flexril, and baclofen at lower percentages. I hadn't cared or noticed the ingrediant make up
Wasn't provided because it seemed abusing the stuff seemed impossible but I get real jonesy when script time approaches so I rubbed 4 "pumps" on my scrotum. To my surprise it kicked in and provided me some killer sleep time.
Anyway I knew eating the stuff would present issues I'd rather not be dealing with while ktripn
I completely overlooked the plugging option. One night I was researching ketamine when I read people have been plugging this cream with moderate success.
I was nervous about it cause I've never done k and I have no way of knowing how much I would be doing, other than the 10% label.
Long story short, I used an oral syringe, pumped 4 of the 10% ketamine solution, and administered it.
It came on in about 10 min and was a dx high without the level of confusion that exist in 3plt trip.
And it only lasted a couple of hours.
So like the brain surgeon I am. When I came around I went out and got 600mg of robotabs and adimistered 10 pumps in
In one monster dose of the mystery lotion
Huge error.
I blacked out for two two days.
I don't know if it was the baclofen or the k
600mg robo is not a lot for me....I can't achieve 3 plt
With anything less than 900 mg.
It's not a complete blackout, unfortunately I have memories of having a huge argument with my wife .
I was delusional and thought she had tried to cut me. i even attempted to call 911.
Anyway I was having serious loss of muscle control and trouble standing or staying awake. It wasn't pleasant and that part of it felt like the time I od on baclofen and Xanax. I don't want that kinda high
I need help with this lotion.
Plugging definetly works , I just have to get the concentration from mydoctor....Ima try to get the muscle relaxer out.
But the other crap that's not listed , the drugs account for about 20% of the content. I need to know if the rest is toxic if ingested and is that avoidable by plugging. Obviously I cannot ask my doctor.
Ive administered 4to6 pumps two or three times a day
Since the episode...so like three days
Im concerned the inactive ingredience are toxic...
Maybe build up over time.
Anyone with experience similar that's has info ?
Or anyone has medical knowledge I would really appreciate
Ty