• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging it every day for months, I'm worried that I really fucked myself up.

dydst

Greenlighter
Hey all,

I have been plugging ethylphenidate, averaging close to 1g/day, for months. Please save the lectures. Please. I know how damaging and corrosive this Chem is, and I try to dilute my doses as much as possible.

Perhaps I've got a touch of paranoia or stimulant psychosis. I hope. I've been in denial about the damage that I'm doing to my G.I. system this whole time.

For the first time, in the past several days, I've experienced mild nausea, bloating, constipation, and most worrying, the taste of blood in my mouth. I've had a moment of clarity in the past few days due to these physical symptoms. I know that since there are no nerve endings in the rectum, I wouldn't feel any damage that I've done until it's too late. I'm worried that I fucked up bad, and the damage is already done. I'm prepping myself for real pain, and a real emergency. I'm having visions of bowel removals and colostomy bags. I'm terrified.

Right now I could really use a reality check and words of encouragement, especially if you plug, and your use comes anywhere close to mine, and you are physically OK so far.

Please, someone tell me what's going on is a normal, but mild effect from my abuse. Thanks.

anything can be harmful after a long period of time plugging, intranasal, IV
i wish i could tell you that you will ok and all this would pass, but that would an asshole of me to do so because for the simple fact none of us know you status

the only real way to get your ass and GI checked with a endoscopy either through your throat or up your butt
im sure its not what you wanna hear but frankly its the truth
and honestly its not painful ive done through the throat although uncomfortable it honestly isnt a big deal getting your nipple twisted hurts more
they can even dope you up if you are scared which...in my book is a fun bonus

i would stop plugging and see how you feel if you havent already done so
im sure you are having a bit of anxiety that can actually can magnify what your feeling making it SEEM worse than it really is

question: have you actually bleed from anywhere either throwing up blood or dookie with blood in it?

Well, your best hope is to quit plugging EPH or anything else at all completely for the time being to give your rectum time to heal. And oh yeah, there are many nerve endings in the rectum. It is the root pleasure chakra.