• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Plugging hydro

JaneStClair

Greenlighter
Can a regular hydro pill be plugged? And if so, is there a conversion rate for switching from oral use?

Yes, but of course you can't just plug a pill whole. You are best doing a cold water extraction and then plug the resulting liquid.

As far as the conversion, its hard to say but i can't imagine the multiplier would be large given inevitable loss of drug in the extraction/plugging process. Probably more trouble than its worse but maybe not. Depends on how much time (and lube) you have on your hands 🤔

Yes, but of course you can't just plug a pill whole. You are best doing a cold water extraction and then plug the resulting liquid.

As far as the conversion, its hard to say but i can't imagine the multiplier would be large given inevitable loss of drug in the extraction/plugging process. Probably more trouble than its worse but maybe not. Depends on how much time (and lube) you have on your hands 🤔
Try ethanol to do the extraction cold water extraction is crap

Do not use ethanol for a cold water extraction. Use cold water.

Use ethanol (MeOH/PropOH) for an alcohol (Ethanol/Methanol/(iso)propanol) extraction.

you talking about vicodin or dilaudid?

don’t plug vicodin. eat it in the morning on an empty stomach if you want it to hit harder.

dilaudid you crush up and dissolve in water to plug. it will be several times stronger than oral.

I disagree with CWE for plugging a dose that won't put over 1000 mg apap onto your body...otherwise you're losing active opipid in the extraction.