• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging - how far to insert syringe?

Dobe

Greenlighter
I've read various things from 'all the way' to '1-2 inches' to '1cm'... which is actually best?

These quotes are from another forum... can anyone comment:

"Maybe when plugging, the syringe is being inserted a bit too far - one thing to remember is that the syringe only needs to go in about 1cm as this will allow the liquid to be absorbed by the vessels which bypass first pass metabolism.
If the liquid is absorbed further in, it is by another set of vessels which will circulate through the liver, and the results will be weaker, rather like ingesting them. I'm probably not explaining it too well, but it has to do with the structure of the rectum."

"The closer to your asshole you are while still being inside (duh), the more capillaries there are to absorb the drugs."

Last edited:
2 inches is fine. Generally you will feel the end of the syringe pass the end of your sphincter. I usually just stick it almost up to the guard and press slowly.

What was trying to be explained by that poster is that you want the liquid to hit the mucosa in your rectum, not your colon. Average rectal length is 10-15cm (4-6 inches) from your anus.

Im doing every single advise and no effect whatsoever. Just did 100mg on 5ml and then 40 more laying down all dissappointed. Instant released pills i dont get it.

Im doing every single advise and no effect whatsoever. Just did 100mg on 5ml and then 40 more laying down all dissappointed. Instant released pills i dont get it.
What are you plugging and do you have a tolerance? Not trying to be a dick but it's a pretty simple process. If the liquid is inserted in your rectum and doesn't come out you're gonna get high. You either have a large tolerance, the drug you are using is not best with this ROI, or have some bunk stuff period

What are you plugging and do you have a tolerance? Not trying to be a dick but it's a pretty simple process. If the liquid is inserted in your rectum and doesn't come out you're gonna get high. You either have a large tolerance, the drug you are using is not best with this ROI, or have some bunk stuff period
No, nothing is comming out and i make sure about it. Its methylphenydate 10mg IR. I think id have a a high tolerance as you say :/

No, nothing is comming out and i make sure about it. Its methylphenydate 10mg IR. I think id have a a high tolerance as you say :/
Tolerance is a bitch. Only way to reverse it is abstinence. Even then, you'll never totally rid yourself of a mild tolerance. You could take more, but that's how people get hurt.