• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

plugging heroin number 3

HezzaD

Bluelighter
I'm sure it's worked for me bit does cooking it up like a shot and plugging one ml waiting few minutes then plug another 1ml plain water in.
as I can't get a straight answer as morphine has high rectal ba but supposedly diamorphine don't.
but i swear it has me gouching

i'm gonna give this ago for my morning dose of it ans report back

Hehe. You guys are crazy if I had some #3 Rn I would simply crisp up a square of foil and go to town.. Then again there is a reason for me to not be around it at all anymore ^.^ haha

Plugging sounds like it'd work. Just be careful with the dosage, it can be as heavy hitting as IV(or so I've heard, lmao)

Hehe. You guys are crazy if I had some #3 Rn I would simply crisp up a square of foil and go to town..[...]
Plugging sounds like it'd work. Just be careful with the dosage, it can be as heavy hitting as IV(or so I've heard, lmao)

so would I, but my tolerance is such that i find it hard to catch a nod off of inhaled :(

Yeah, I understand.. :p here it's I can smoke .1-.25 or iv like half of a .1 of the stuff around here, it sets me straight but not only that but it gets me extremely good, perhaps golden, it's too good so I have lately just kicked and being a pseudo-chipper, I guess lol. It's just too good I can't fuck with it anymore

just plugged point 1 of gear had 65mg oxycodone 3 hours ago and 50mg morphineem feeling effects starting after 5mins used 1ml of water with citric cooked half the bag and plugged I wait few mins thennplug another ml of water