• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Plugging cyclizine?

From what I've seen there are people who primarily order on the darkweb using the street only if their orders are late. Also - they tend to be the more well off users. I know enough people who hold down a decent job while doing in a gram of brown a day. There are people you don't see on the street and don't see at the methadone clinic... because IF they wanted methadone, they would pay a private doctor to provide them with a supply.

I will be honest - I do not and never have used street drugs. If it doesn't come from a pharmacy, I don't want it. Exactly HOW it got from the pharmacy to me doesn't bother me as much - but I like blister-packing. Nobody invests in expensive kit that isn't absolutely required so I've not seen any fakes with such packaging. UK law requires medicines to be blister-packed exactly so fakes do not turn up.

From what I've seen there are people who primarily order on the darkweb using the street only if their orders are late. Also - they tend to be the more well off users. I know enough people who hold down a decent job while doing in a gram of brown a day. There are people you don't see on the street and don't see at the methadone clinic... because IF they wanted methadone, they would pay a private doctor to provide them with a supply.

I will be honest - I do not and never have used street drugs. If it doesn't come from a pharmacy, I don't want it. Exactly HOW it got from the pharmacy to me doesn't bother me as much - but I like blister-packing. Nobody invests in expensive kit that isn't absolutely required so I've not seen any fakes with such packaging. UK law requires medicines to be blister-packed exactly so fakes do not turn up.
Yes, I'm well aware that there are plenty of folk in steady jobs holding down a habit. My ex was like this but she did also have a script. There is an even more well off bunch who might ricochet between opiate use and rehab but for whom money is not an issue and, as you say, would only access treatment through places like the Stapleford Clinic or residential rehab.
Are there any on line pharmacies that you rate? I ask as a friend of mine with ADHD is trying to secure a regular supply of modafinil.
I prefer pharmaceuticals myself but have also used plenty of street drugs. As I've aged I've become even less tolerant of the street drug scene however!

Ahhh bugger, another forum with the understandable but frustrating "no sourcing" rule. Fair enough

From it's invention, rectal administration of cyclizine was studied. I have to point out that cyclizine is a dubious drug with many cases of bad outcomes. I know it's used that way because people on methadone will plug cyclizine tablets. I do not quite know what the interaction is, I just know that the UK saw a truly massive cyclizime epidemic which resulted in papers with titles like 'Cyclizine - the limitations of Harm Reduction'. I think it's because people would try to estimate the hit of Diconal by mixing Physeptone tablets and Valoid tablets.

I even discovered that it was travelling salesmen who 'smurfed' the pharmacies. They could buy 100 Valoid tablets for £25 and sell them for £50. If you can do that 5 days a week, it's quite a useful extra income. Dealers would then sell them for £1 per tablet. I've watched someone on methadone shoot a tablet every 10 minutes for hours and hours... until they collapsed and I called in emergency services (having hidden everything in a public space).

It's a bad scene.

What is Valoid?

What is Valoid?
Valoid, to my knowledge, is a trade name which was commonly used for the above discussed anti histamine Cyclizine. As I've stated somewhere up thread I bought some and tried plugging them in order to hopefully potentiate my methadone. I found it to be an unrewarding activity with relatively little impact for the hassle involved in crushing and then plugging cyclizine. Like crack, cyclizine is very short acting and hence easily provokes obsessive repetative dosing.

Valoid, to my knowledge, is a trade name which was commonly used for the above discussed anti histamine Cyclizine. As I've stated somewhere up thread I bought some and tried plugging them in order to hopefully potentiate my methadone. I found it to be an unrewarding activity with relatively little impact for the hassle involved in crushing and then plugging cyclizine. Like crack, cyclizine is very short acting and hence easily provokes obsessive repetative dosing.

Any reason for the plugging rather than eating?

Any reason for the plugging rather than eating?
So the "ideal" (but probably highly destructive) route for cyclizine would be ampoules for IV use. I tried plugging because in my experience with a variety of routes plugging is faster and more intense than the oral route. In my experience plugged drugs tend to come on about as fast as intranasal but without a nose full of gack. It's my prefered route for H if IVing is impractical. The same goes for ketamine. Imho its the route most suitable for dealing with impurities too as this is what it does when getting rid of my bodies waste products.

Most people in the UK are going to think "is this some sort of weird sex thing?". It's not for me.

DON'T DO IT!!!
I plugged 100mg (2 x 50mg pills) of Cyclizine along with 40mg (2 x 20mg pills) of morphine [for reference I've plugged Morphine alone MANY times]

Like 20 mins later I was like "and I OOP!" thinking I'd diarrhoead myself a little (without feeling it come out) but when I went to the bathroom there was no poop. just a big splat of bloody mucous. Can't say for 100% it was the cyclizine but I think it was.

Well I didn't get any bleeding but it was a bloody waste of time ;)