• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging Cocaine.

Mananas

Bluelighter
Hello,

Since recently I have fallen in love with plugging Coke instead of snorting it.

It feels like it kicks in way more quick, sudden, at once, intense and it feels like it gives me a way more intense rush and way more euphoria.

However, the information online (including (a) discussion(s) here on BL is contradictory and people claim it does not work at all or gives no other effect than when snorted...

I would like to know: am I experiencing a placebo effect or is plugging actually this more intense as it feels like to me?

Thank you.

It works just fine plugged. As for whether you 'feel it' more one way or the other though, that's so subjective as to be a question without a single answer. If you're enjoying plugging it, placebo or not, it sounds better right?

Meanwhile I did some more research (scientific sources) and pluggen in effect works faster, it does not get broken down by for example the liver, and it get's absorbed faster and way more at once making plugging a far more intense ROA and is besides IV the most intense ROA possible. Also if you do it right (dissolving it in water and using an oral syringe, instead of blowing Coke up someone's ass with a straw like to my surprise is often done in the USA it seems), this liquid Cocaine get's even way more fast and at once and more of the substance absorbed by plugging it.

This ROA is not as fun as sniffing a line of Coke, but the fact that you need a lower dose and still get a more intense, better, different, more clean rush and euphoria - definitely the euphoria in the body is more intense (full body orgasme) - make it worth using this ROA definitely more than sniffing it.

Ugh...

Cocaine should. E snorted or Freebased

it peaks minutes after nasal administration and has high BA%, and often2d(smaller) for drip

Pluggig usually/ofte resuts un delayed onset, with longer duration - This varies, of course, and if it works for you, go for it as, coca seems to be fairly well absorbed after rectal admin

My research said that for many different reasons (the thin wall of the bowls, the fact that - on the contrary to the membrane in your nose which just happens to have this quality - the bowls are made for absorption, because they still extract specific compounds out of stool that's present in your bowls until you dispose of it by going to the toilet and having stool, also something about a section where there is a split-up or something in three different ways of absorption rectally and more; this making rectal administration instead of having a delayed onset a faster onset, a 60% more uptake of the drug into the bloodstream when it's HCL dissolved in not too hot but not too cold water, a liquid obviously being more easily absorbed than a cristalline powder into a membrane not made for absorption (that's why over here Cocaine nasal sprays are so popular, don't know if this is hyping outside of Europe too?)

Besides that also much more of the drug should get absorbed at once making the onset not only more rapid but also more in one time, making a way more huge amount kick in in the brains at once instead of building up also making the onset way more sudden, heavy and intense.

And this all is in fact as I experience it, as well as a shorter duration instead of longer... Which is the only downside, but you need less for one dose, so you can re-dose more often, so actually not making a difference...

And last but not least is clean Coke, being hcl, the perfect drug to plug as it in fact totally and utterly instantly dissolves leaving you with crystal clear water and not is just broken down by the water but still as separate compound present in the water, this is not the case.

Cheers!

By dam i just tryed it wet finger line kf prop dabbed ass till open finger in rubbed in and bang its hit me like a train few more lines there so will update with results ha

Update i started lasg night with 2grams of prop few friends down after they left 2am i had 1 line left and my back up gram no 3.
Snorted another few lines but was just keeping me in the game so decided to plug a line it hit me like a brick but not for long done a second line by finger in but hit me like brick but not lasting long think may be dud to amount i have consumed. Anyone else had similar experiance ?

^ :)))))))))) oh god coolwhip, I just wanted to ask that. it sounds so amusing :))))))))

The best way that I have ever seen to boof coke was my chinchilla who used a 60ml vape dripper. You know one of those ones you suck the vape juice in, and then drip your mod with it. They look like miniature turkey basters. I watched my friends pet take just around 1 ml of water with .25-.5 grams of coke into a shot glass. You swirl it around until it is all mixed. Then you take as much as you can fit into the vape dripper, lay on your back, relax your asshole, insert the vape dripper 2 inches in, and push the rubber squirter on the top until you feel what he said was a bubbling of the mixture coming out of the dripper. He sat there for a minute with the dripper still inside of him, then he slowly pulled the dripper out of his asshole. The key is to never unsqueeze the dripper once you have squeezed in the mixture into your asshole. Do not unsqueeze it until it is completely out of your ass. If you unsqueeze while it is still in your ass then you suck up all the liquid you are trying to administer. If you continue to keep it squeezed until the dripper is completely out, and you see that the dripper is now empty, then you are golden. Just remember to clench your asshole as soon as the dripper is out. Wait about 1-3 minutes laying down before standing up. Make sure you keep your ass clenched for no longer for 5 minutes until everything is absorbed. The less water you use in the mixture the better because it will be a stronger hit. My friends pet told me that this is the quickest, painless, and most effective way to boof coke.

[FONT="]The best way that I have ever seen to boof coke was my chinchilla who used a 60ml vape dripper. You know one of those ones you suck the vape juice in, and then drip your mod with it. They look like miniature turkey basters. I watched my friends pet take just around 1 ml of water with .25-.5 grams of coke into a shot glass. You swirl it around until it is all mixed. Then you take as much as you can fit into the vape dripper, lay on your back, relax your asshole, insert the vape dripper 2 inches in, and push the rubber squirter on the top until you feel what he said was a bubbling of the mixture coming out of the dripper. He sat there for a minute with the dripper still inside of him, then he slowly pulled the dripper out of his asshole. The key is to never unsqueeze the dripper once you have squeezed in the mixture into your asshole. Do not unsqueeze it until it is completely out of your ass. If you unsqueeze while it is still in your ass then you suck up all the liquid you are trying to administer. If you continue to keep it squeezed until the dripper is completely out, and you see that the dripper is now empty, then you are golden. Just remember to clench your asshole as soon as the dripper is out. Wait about 1-3 minutes laying down before standing up. Make sure you keep your ass clenched for no longer for 5 minutes until everything is absorbed. The less water you use in the mixture the better because it will be a stronger hit. My friends pet told me that this is the quickest, painless, and most effective way to boof coke.[/FONT]

You stuck a human-sized syringe into the ass of a small rodent and gave it a 60ml Cocaine enema? You're a sick fuck my friend. We gotta hang out sometime. You're officially invited to Passover at my place.

In all seriousness, we don't like for folks to use anonymous pronouns here on BL. It can just add to what can already be a seriously confusing experience for a lot of individuals. Also, there's really no need to worry about prosecution for admitted drug use in the United States or Europe and probably, everywhere else. To my knowledge, there are only a few spots on the map which have a legal precedent for prosecuting individuals for past drug use. South Korea, for instance, is fond of prosecuting offenders in this way. A positive drug test can amount to as much prosecution (persecution) as standard possession here in the states.

• Haha
Reactions: Ds