• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Plugging cocaine and oxycodone

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I got 300mg cocaine I'm doing it in a big go as I don't wanna f up all night and want more of a rush.
What's the max I should plug I'm plugging forty mg oxy and snorting 20mg and plugging 200mg cocaine and snorting rest over next hour or so and then oxyd be fully working whilst coke wears off.
My nose is fucked so I need to plug and I'm plugging oxy as I want a speedball type effect and it is stronger.
I got methadone for in morning as I'm taking fill oxy dose now I'm saving the 20mg to snort wen I've finished the coke

All I want is an intense high is this safe should I lower the plugging I did inject half a point of crack earlier with gear.
This is end of my binge Ive plugged coke before and was awesome

Also I feel the more times you dose the worse td comedown is and more fiendy

How much coke should I plug at max I don't want the bag to last long just get a good high

You say 200mg, I once had coke cut like that fairly regularly. But you sound like you know what you're doing. Good washed / pure coke I wouldn't go above 75mg.

Fucking injected 200mg it was madness i plugged the rest chest w bit tight but bave taken opiastes banging coke dissolved instantky

I left sine in pin a d pkugged that i feelk fuckin smashed but chest is tight wow reallt string when plugged and injected

yeah plugging second only to iv for bioavailability

ask first before dosing in future man, otherwise whats the point asking?

definitely no more than 70mg plugged imho - even 50mg will be potent...

@Soso78 why don't you just keep the dangerous fucking nonsense to yourself?

This is a harm reduction forum is it not?