• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging black tar

John_Burrows

Bluelighter
Anyone done it?

This weekend I may be trying heroin for the very first time. Ive been using dilaudid daily for over a year and my tolerance is to the point where it just doesn't work anymore.

So, i want to give H a whirl and see how it makes me feel.

Out here in LA I'm told tar is all we have, so that's probably what I'll get. I do sometimes IV my dillies, but I'm a big fan of plugging and was leaning towards plugging my first dose of H, mostly because it should give me a feeling nearly the same as IV but it's much safer.

I'd love to hear from anyone with experience!

Thanks.

^Yup, we like to put stuff up our ass, including heroin.

I don't have *alot* of experience with H. I think tar can be plugged... You will have to talk to someone that knows more about it though and be careful.. I'd miss ya. <3

Tar being water soluble, there is no reason why it couldn't be plugged.

There's no reason it shouldn't work...

...but I never really noticed anything anytime that I tried.

I have a funny story. So, I went with a friend to score some heroin in San Diego recently. Twice. The first time he convinced me to just smoke it with him. The second time, we hung out in the girl who got it for us's apartment and she shot up in front of us. I had brought an oral syringe and tried to explain to her what I was about to do. She'd never heard the term plugging, and I confused the shit out of her for like an entire minute. She switched from thinking I meant IV, to IM, then finally I think I had to use the vocab term 'anal' before she got it. She freaked out all, "ewww, ewwwww, that's so gross. i've been doing this for years and never in my life have i ever heard of anyone doing that. omg gross!"

Then I watched her stab veins in her foot like 4 or 5 times with a previously used needle, to inject a dirty red murky heroin solution. Somehow that didn't gross her out like the thought of a dude shoving something up his ass.

However, black tar heroin is some weak ass shit. It costs like 10 times as much for the same high that east coast powder will give you.

yeah, I've done it many times. It works pretty good, IMO. It's what got me away from the needle, at first. Plugging was satisfying enough to me, that I didn't feel like I had to inject it.

John just remember to take your prized plugging device out this time before you get your nod on and you shouldn't have any problems, BTH is definitely pluggable ;).

yeah, I've done it many times. It works pretty good, IMO. It's what got me away from the needle, at first. Plugging was satisfying enough to me, that I didn't feel like I had to inject it.

any tips?
do you just mix it with water? what percentage solution (50/50?)?
do you heat it up?

any tips?
do you just mix it with water? what percentage solution (50/50?)?
do you heat it up?

heres my tip: don't use a needle.

but an oral tip is fine, helps ease the solution in all smooth and is easier than lubing the whole syringe.

you mix it with water, heating is really optional since theres not as much risk of infection as with IV, but heating will speed up the time to dissolve. 50/50 seems like an odd ratio. usually its just a small amount of dope to however much water will fit in the rig.

Thanks for the great responses, guys, this is exactly the discussion I was looking for.

COOLIO: you're 100% right about this my friend. It's amazing how people can dismiss plugging as being disgusting or "beneath them" but shoving spikes in your arm, sometimes dirty or used, is perfectly acceptable.

Now all I need to do is actually FIND some BTH in LA, lol!

I've never done any tar heroin, but we get the powder over here (SE United States) - and I've known a few people who have plugged that. It works, but they say that they much prefer snorting it or banging it. I suppose you could dissolve the tar in water and try snorting that, but it doesn't sound very effective. Since this is a harm reduction site, I'm not going to suggest that you shoot it - even though it seems you've already been shooting some pills, which could be equally as bad for you.

Why don't you try smoking it? I've heard that you kind of have to get your technique down tight for it to be efficient, but I'd imagine you would get a nice rush, somewhat comparable to the needle. I've personally only snorted and shot dope, so that's about as much information as I can give you. Best of luck.

When it comes to opiates, most people who have plugged and iv have said that plugging gets very close to the experience of iv, hence my desire to try it.

But of course that's why I started this thread, in the hopes that someone who HAS done both with tar can chime in.

I'm sure someone on Bluelight has!

So I know I am bumpin an old ass thread, but it seems relevant. I recently started using bth and making cheese to snort is inefficient, painful, and damaging to my already fucked nasal cavity. So I want to plug some. Any special technique? I have plugged morphine sulfate with some degree of success.

throw it in some water
let it dissolve
proceed to plug, not much of a science

you could also put it in a damp cotton and leave it in your nose, works well enough

I plug black tar heroin all the time. In fact, other than the first time (where I smoked it), it's the ONLY way I do it. Highly recommend. Just prepare it like you would an IV shot (there's plenty of info on how to do this already), make SURE your bowels are clean (use an enema 1 hr or so before if necessary), use an oral syringe (you can buy them for like 3 bucks at cvs), stick the tip as far as you can in your ass and hold a paper plate under you to catch any of the solution in case it leaks out so you put it back in. Hold it inside for 10 minutes or so. The most "uncomfortable" part isn't the actual sticking the small (yes, it's incredibly small), tip up your butt (it actually isnt painful or uncomfortable at all, but the holding of the liquid solution in your ass for 10 minutes.

ive done heroin on and off for about 10 years now. ive never liked smoking it. i started doing it IV style about a week after i first smoked it. unfortunately i have the worst veins and im chubby so its always been a terrible ordeal getting one in without missing. i truly hate smoking it because it doesnt really get me high And then i get really really angry about it. so i had some blk and decided to put it in my nose. ive only ever done that like 3times before. it worked more this time than the other times so now im thinking about plugging. ive never put any drugs up my butt before. any tips? what should i ecpect? should i do it in the bathtub? is it going to leak out for a while after im done?