• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Plugging and other ROA questions

supersoup

Bluelighter
So, when i first started rolling, 100mg would get me good. Although i've never really used MDMA irresponsibly, i still eventually found that 120-150mg was really what i needed after doing it a few times (for some reason 100mg seems to get me right to the threshold of a good roll, still high, but just a little bit more is needed to get me to a "full" roll. (all dosages tested and measured by myself on a mg scale) I'm planning on taking MDMA at a concert tomorrow, and I can't seem to find anything trustworthy being sold in my area but i still have 100-105mg of some very high quality lab tested MDMA. So, for my question: what would be the best way to potentiate/aid absorption of this dose? I've heard using an ROA you've never done before can cause more noticeable effects, and I've only ever swallowed crystals in gel caps. Would this dose be more effective if i snorted/plugged it? I don't mind snorting things, but MDMA tastes so gross and I've heard snorting has a low BA anyways. I've never plugged anything before, but it doesnt seem that bad. I'm assuming plugging would work better because as far as I know it has the best bioavailability, but I also dont want to stick drugs up my butt if there's no reason to lol. Is it likely to be more effective? If not, any other suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Plugging is probably going to be more effective yeah, but if you're going to a concert it's going to be a bit of a hassle. To do it properly you need to dissolve the MDMA in just enough water, and use a syringe to put it up there. After this you need to lay on your side for a while to let it absorb

Never done it but I've heard it does produce a stronger roll, I've heard some say a cleaner feeling roll as well, but of course YMMV. If you've got a big enough car so you can lie flat for a while outside the concert, go for it, but make sure you're inside before you come up, sucks to be in the line when that happens =D

No need to dissolve and squirt - just clean out your rectum, apply a little lubricant and shove the filled gel-cap up yer arse - simples.