• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

plugged 120 mg ritalin in my anus

Dandal

Greenlighter
I mixed 120 mg ritalin and 2 mg clonazepam with water, then fitted them into a 10 ml syringe, removed the needle, used some vasline to lube my arschloch, inserted the syringe all the way in (I still can't understand those who actually enjoy anal sex, it felt weird) then applied full force to push it deep.
In fact I'm very new to stimulants, this the first time I get a ritalin prescription, so I don't know what to expect, but based on my several attempts it seems stims barely affect me, this is why I went crazy.
I just want to focus a bit to finish a project.

Did I do something wrong? was it a good idea?, because taking them orally has completely no effect, while sniffing them does produce some effect, but it won't make me focus and barely lasts an hour moreover coming down is horrible.

Any tips?

Anyways I still don't feel any significant effect :/

Last edited:
still nothing significant, just a weird feeling in the heart and an urge to talk, getting social can be credited to clonazepam ...

If taking ritalin orally and/or nasally doesn't produce an effect then don't expect much of one from plugging them. By the way you don't need to ram a syringe all the way up your ass, only has to go in maybe an inch.

Try caffeine?

If taking ritalin orally and/or nasally doesn't produce an effect then don't expect much of one from plugging them. By the way you don't need to ram a syringe all the way up your ass, only has to go in maybe an inch.

Try caffeine?

could you explain about adding caffeine, I'm a total noob.

I really need that high to forget my psychological opiate obsession, its been 3 days since I used any opiate thanks to ritalin, but still not enough ...

Thanks

That's a huge dose in my opinion. If Ritalin does not work, try to get your doctor to prescribe adderal maybe?

that is a massive dose with no tolerance, be glad you didnt feel it because you would have likely been freaking out. I would say snort them but that's bad HR, regardless they work much better snorted. Methylphenidate is a miserable stimulant, it has a short duration and makes you want to die when you comedown. I would suggest trying to get amphetamine instead.

I found that plugging ritalin in anuses (ani?) has less of an effect than simply taking it orally, though others would disagree. In fact, I have never found plugged drugs to be any better that oral or snorted (and I DO enjoy anal sex, but sticking a cold syringe up your butt isn't exactly akin to it).

That's a huge dose in my opinion. If Ritalin does not work, try to get your doctor to prescribe adderal maybe?
It was hard enough to find a pharmacy that still has ritalin, Adderal is totally banned because my country is ran by a bunch of idiots with zero education!

that is a massive dose with no tolerance, be glad you didnt feel it because you would have likely been freaking out. I would say snort them but that's bad HR, regardless they work much better snorted. Methylphenidate is a miserable stimulant, it has a short duration and makes you want to die when you comedown. I would suggest trying to get amphetamine instead.
lol I survived 1000mg of Tramado before, and 200mg of oxycodone, point is I have insane tolerance for meds probably due to my ADHD and being tall, or just being lucky :p
As for coming down I have Clonazepam ready.

I found that plugging ritalin in anuses (ani?) has less of an effect than simply taking it orally, though others would disagree. In fact, I have never found plugged drugs to be any better that oral or snorted (and I DO enjoy anal sex, but sticking a cold syringe up your butt isn't exactly akin to it).
Ok no more plugging for me, I only went that way because I never snorted before, and in my first attempt it was very painful, now I lost my ass virginity for nothing :/

Thanks for the info guys, from now on I'll just try to use for ADHD which didn't work so far, I really want to improve my focusing issues I'll set my main objective to immigrate to US or Canada which is tricky for an Arab, but I really need proper help for ADHD, if I could just sit for 3 hours a week writing code I can make at least 10k USD monthly, as I'm a naturally talented computer programmer.

i have an insane tolerance to meds probably due to my adhd???? 1000mg tramadol?? lol wtf. stop thinking adhd is a horrible disease you can't control man. once you realize this then you'd be able to do your computer programming. I have problems sitting at work doing data entry n shit cuz im always wondering off because it's so boring but you don't see me shoving syringes unnecessarily far up my ass to correct that natural occurrence. I sit down and relax because i need to get through it.

Why would you mix ritalin and klonopin? Your dose of ritalin is so high that 2mg of klonopin is nothing. It's like not taking klonopin at all. What a waste of benzos!!! On another note, 120mg of ritalin to a newbie?? That's insane...

I on occasion IV 400-600mg in a 24 hour period. I don't do other uppers at all anymore. I don't recommend that anyone does this. I just have a binge type of personality and since I started shooting heroin years ago I shoot everything. I know it's a fluke I haven't died with my reckless behavior