• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

News Please welcome two new moderators: chinup and JessFR

@chinup and @JessFR
Hells, yeah!
Welcome to the mod squad; someone put it a different way and it sounded more sinister... cant remember.
Surely the chosen are worthy.
Does BL have more mods than members? 😁
Great to have ya and looking forward to your methods.
One

Does BL have more mods than members? 😁

Not really. They clock around 30'ish. You can check the ''Members'' branch. Mods are the most active, that's their jobs, that's why they volunteered. But we also have a lotta lurkers. Then we got Ex-mods -- ''Crew'', they moved on, they might come back sometimes, they might not. Some have family, so on. But overall, we have a pretty nice activity from our members. If you are a mod, you have the ''Staff Lounge'' or how was called, I cannot recall now but you can check out many other things to see the activity or how to improve it, then you got ''Staff Infections'' there's few threads regarding activity. What happend was that Google changed their engine and without our agreement we divorced. Everyone knows that this is the biggest drug encyclopedia out there. Harm-reduction, we never did illegal stuff but other websites suffered as well. Duck-Duck-Go, that's what we recommend.

thank you to EVERYONE who applied, we had ONLY excellent applications this time around and it was very difficult to make choices.

Take care everyone and stay well! <3

It's been a great few years and I'll still poke my head in. <3