• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Welcome Please welcome the new P&S moderator, Cheshire_Kat!

Congrats my friend, not many can claim your decades of experience.

Much thanks, C_K!
A quick reflection if I may?
Over the last couple years (and some before) I have enjoyed the way this site morphs. Usually I do not care for change much as it usually portends a falling-off of ones desires. From the actual forum, the flow of new and "old" members to those who stand sentinel; it has made a huge impact on my life... a welcome one.
All that to say... you are an asset IMO and I am glad to be amongst the living.
<3

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Since I'm just helping out here so I wouldn't expect thing to change much. I have a keen interest in all world religions and philosophy in general and enjoy talking about the subject, but I am very open minded about all points of view. Let's have some great conversations!

C K

thanks for reminding me of what P&S was... lol too lazy to look it. after waiting and wondering... i think it is philosophy and spirituality? ;)
im a quick read, no? hahaha
<3

Yeah, you've got it, LOL !

Actually, I am not very religious so spirituality is much more appropriate in my case. For some reason most of the posts I've read in P & S seemed more geared to sects and differences between them, which is interesting in itself; however I tend to think more in terms of my personal spirituality and the relationship between myself and the the world around me.

Welcome! Thank you for stepping up.

5128d481f850275f6ebcea7f182a8597.jpg

Nice one @Cheshire_Kat

Can't say I envy you as there are some highly heated opinions on this subforum - which is why I tend to stay away unless I've had too much vodka 😜

Anyway, is God a paedo..?