Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

(Please Read) Type 1 Diabetes and AMT- alpha-Methyltryptamine

TJSykes

Greenlighter
Hi,
My firends firends friends friend, max (Please understand they wish no harm to come to him and every precortion that can be take will )
(Sorry for spelling im dyslexic)

max is a type 1 dybetic and has been since birth he is 16-18 year old 9-10 stone i know a lot but it is impossable to know evreything
he will try amt (α-Methyltryptamine (αMT, AMT, Indopan) is a psychedelic, stimulant, and entactogen drug of the tryptamine class)
i know he takes novarapid and glargine insulin
i know NovaRapid and monoamine oxidase inhibitors interact dont know how surspect make blood suger go up or down/both
they convinced him to take 10 mg the first time he takes it (useing a 0.001mg scale witch has been calabrated but has a margin of error +- 7-10mg)
they will moniter his blood suger (please advise on frquance if possable or/and dose)
this is purly a harm reduction thread for any other diabetic who read this please under stand evrey body diffrent in blood suger he normaly runs at 10 very high

they complely understand any advice given is completly unknow and not take as any form of formal statment but still plz comment

ps if there any were i can write any legal high they have or will take

Thanks TJSykes

Make sure your friend eats properly & monitors their blood sugar levels. Try to make sure there's somebody sober around who knows what to do if he goes hypo or hyper.