• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Please read men

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Okay, basically i have been taking opiates in high doses for many years now such as tramadol, codeine, morphine.
even benzos, weed. Thats basically it.
Now recently when i masturbate i get VERY sleepy and tired to the point i can fall asleep if im not careful. Why is this >? Its really getting to me now as i now have a girlfriend, i have no problem with erections just the sleepiness during masturbating.

Sorry if this is the wrong section, unsure where to post.

Any advice asap would be brilliant, thank you.

So you've been taking high dose opiates for years and all you're worried about is feeling a bit sleepy after a wank :?

Are you taking the piss? =D

I suspect this will be the benzos rather than the opi’s, but yeah REALLY? I am sure hellish withdrawal would refocused your mind!!

So you've been taking high dose opiates for years and all you're worried about is feeling a bit sleepy after a wank :?

Nooo you dont understand. I cant get through one, i end up too tired. I can be wide awake then start masturbating and im drooley/sleepy

Its never happened before.

I suspect this will be the benzos rather than the opi’s, but yeah REALLY? I am sure hellish withdrawal would refocused your mind!!

So withdraw from the benzos basically ? Just stick to my pain meds, i can handle no benzos. But not pain relief as i live with chronic pain. Also read my above post its not during sex or after a wank its during it at the start, its concerning.

The problem is that you are taking drugs that are well-known if not expected to produce the effects that you have perceived. Also, erectile dysfunction is not a matter of personal safety. It's something that you need to discuss with your Urologist or another place dedicated to ED.

The problem is that you are taking drugs that are well-known if not expected to produce the effects that you have perceived. Also, erectile dysfunction is not a matter of personal safety. It's something that you need to discuss with your Urologist or another place dedicated to ED.

Erectyle disfunction ? I have no issue getting an erection, its just WANKING lol. It like takes all my energy and makes me sleepy before i can get through it. So its rare at the moment i fully masturbate. its just sex that im not that way with.
Im just concerned as ive been on opiates/diazepam for so long that i would be use to it, nothing new (effects) should be happening.

Come on bro, read what i said not after DURING !!! I cant get through one due to the fatigue even if i am pre wide awake or just woken up from a good sleep.

This 100%

While some are worried they may have Hep from sharing 1ml's or what damage they have done to their lungs from smoking filthy street gear off foil for 18 years this guy is worried about jacking off & falling asleep.